Another date

The Love of a Star...

‘Let’s skip school today.’ ChangMin whispered in my ear.
It was so tempting... my heart agreed with him.
‘You have a bad influence on me already!’ I teased.
‘Then... I’ll walk you to class... Although I rather walk with you near the river...’
ChangMin smiled his famous mischievous smile...
He got me trapped in his will.
How could I not agree with him every word...
I loved him so much it hurt to look away for even a second.
‘We’ll skip one class then... I can miss Calligraphy class for once.’ I decided.
‘Wow, you write in calligraphy?’ ChangMin looked at me surprised and with admiration...
‘No, I will learn that later, we only learn about different styles and compare them in class right now.’ I said laughing about the expression on his face.
‘I like Korean calligraphy the most... Or Chinese...’ I said smiling at ChangMin.
‘I like you the most... Or~... No, just kidding... I only love you!’ ChangMin teased me...
Since when did we tease each other so much? I thought...
Probably since I started teasing him.
Hm... I liked it...

‘Which class do you have... ehh... skip?’ I asked.
‘I should have Rhythmic gym, but the professor does never notice someone missing... He doesn’t even remember who’s in his classes...’
I chuckled.
‘My literature professor is just the same! He always calls me "you there", just like he calls every other student in class...’
ChangMin found it very amusing since he grabbed his belly and started to shake his shoulders from laughter.
He was almost literally cracking up, his eyes were mismatched very cutely and his mouth showed a grin so wide I had to laugh with him.
I didn’t get what was so funny...
‘Your face!’ He squealed when he was able to talk again, and then he chuckled again...
‘What’s with my face?’ I asked laughing with him again.
Chuckle, chuckle...
Chuckle...
‘You... haha... you there!... hahahaha...’
I finally realized he was talking about my comment about my literature professor and started to chuckle too.
‘Your face was hilarious when imitating your professor!!’

When we both had stopped laughing, ChangMin looked me in the eyes and smiled.
I found myself able to look him in the eyes too, without being shy...
It was amazing how much at ease I felt when I was with him.
I had only known him this week and we were already together, I guess we are meant to be...
I wondered if he felt the same, but I was afraid to ask, I didn’t want to scare him off.

‘Let’s go, if we leave school now, nobody will notice us not coming back...’ ChangMin said.
I nodded once again, I was glad ChangMin led me... I really like that.
We crossed the school garden in the direction of the supermarket.
We didn’t enter the supermarket as lots of students do, when they go this way during lunch break.
As we walked further away from school I felt less anxious to being caught for skipping...
This was a date I was going to enjoy a lot!

When we walked for a while we came to a river.
The river was not very wide, the water was clear and there was a mild current in the middle of the river.
The sound of water streaming over the pebble stones had a very romantic effect on me...
I held ChangMin’s hand tighter and looked up at him with a smile.
My Max...
‘You want to know something funny? I used to call you Max before I knew your name was ChangMin...’ I said grinning at him...
‘Waa... serious? That’s creepy...’ ChangMin answered.
‘Well, it’s true! Can you imagine my shock moment when I found out you called yourself Max? It was evening when I read it!’ I laughed.
ChangMin chuckled again...
‘Oh, I can imagine... I hear the violins already... haha... ie... ie... ie...’
I started laughing, ChangMin sounded like a very cliché horror movie sounds, at the most nerve-wracking moment...
‘Tell me, why do you call yourself Max?’ I asked, while we walked on along the side of the river.
‘Hm... my umma and appa used to call me Minniemax... Don’t laugh!’
I tried not to laugh...
Just the thought of him being called Minniemax was hilarious.
I wonder what he looked like when he was little...
Probably very cute!
He still looks cute...
‘So, my umma and appa called me Minniemax... Stop it! I won’t tell you!’
‘Ahem...’ I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself again...
I failed...
The name Minniemax was just too sweet on him.
It fitted him, although he was not the small boy his parents called Minniemax, he was the "grown up" version...
Well, grown up?
‘I’m not going to tell you... you’ll only laugh at me!’ ChangMin pouted a little playfully.
‘Mianhe!! Please tell me, I won’t laugh! I promise!’ I said trying to look innocent.
‘Aah! Okay, only because I can’t ignore those puppy eyes of yours! You need to give me a kiss first!’
ChangMin smiled wickedly, his lips became square and he looked very mischievous...
This side of ChangMin was so incredibly y that it was impossible for me to think about anything else than his handsome face and the kiss he asked from me...
I tiptoed and kissed his lips.
Then I hugged his waist and put my head against his chest.
Was that his heart I heard?
I looked up at him...
‘Tell me!’ I said, smiling at him.
‘What? What do I need to tell?’ He asked confused.
‘Eh... Minniemax?’ I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ChangMin’s POV:

Am I really that much in love?
I seem to forget everything around me when DaMae kisses me...
She’s got me!
She has a good sense of humor too, when she isn’t shy...
Although she is way less shy than when I saw her for the first time!
It’s been not even a full week since I know her.
Man, I love her!
I have done everything for her and with her in mind for the last days...
I am so happy I finally have her with me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He told me the story of his parents calling him Minniemax and why.
He kind of honored his parents by calling himself the shortened version of Minniemax, Max.
I knew it was just better...
What motive he had for preferring Max over Minniemax didn’t really matter...
Also, Max was shorter, so already preferable!
‘Max is shorter...’ I said.
‘Okay, you got me... I am kind of lazy when it comes to writing things down...’ ChangMin said looking at me apologetic...
He knew I wanted to become a writer.
I didn’t mind, not everybody needed to like writing...
... as long as they liked reading...
‘Do you like to read?’ I asked, hoping he did.
‘Deh! I love to read, will you write me a story someday?’ ChangMin asked, sincerely interested.
I nodded... ‘Any wishes?’ I asked teasingly.
‘It has to have us in it!’

ChangMin put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
‘Are you sure you want to go back to school?’ He asked softly.
‘We have to get back now if you want to be on time...’

_________~END OF CHAPTER 18~_________

I deleted the poster... because I'm going to make a better one! =)