~The birthday party, part 2~

The Love of a Star...

Pick it up, pick it up... NiMa thought impatient...
After the fifth ring DaMae answered her phone.
‘Hi NiMa... eh... happy birthday...’
‘Hi... ehm... mianhe, chongmal mianhe! HeeChul told me about you and ChangMin, that you didn’t... yeah...’ NaoMi said, apologizing.
The other side went silent for a few seconds...
‘DaMae? My birthday party has already begun... but we miss you and would like it if you joined...’
Another silence...
‘Hmm... *seconds passed* Gina still has our present for you... I guess I’ll come... I still want that manicure!’
DaMae sounded happy again.
‘You’ll get it once you come over!’ NiMa jokingly answered...
‘Great! See you in a few minutes!’ DaMae sounded excited, like nothing had ever happened between them...
‘We’ll wait for you! Bye bye!’
NiMa ended the call...
A few minutes, eh?
It was going to take her at least half an hour!
The bus takes a roundabout way from DaMae’s house to NiMa’s house and the bus goes only twice an hour...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DaMae’s POV:

After I spend all day with ChangMin, relaxing, being together and discussing our lyrical project, the call of NiMa just made my day even better...
ChangMin was still with me, since my parents decided to visit my aunt and my brother DongJae disappeared...
He helped me pack my bag and offered me a ride to NiMa’s house.
If I had to take the bus to NiMa’s house it would take really long.
So, I was very glad ChangMin wanted to drive me there!
NiMa and I made up, so she shouldn’t have a problem with my boyfriend bringing me over, he wasn’t going to stay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since DaMae was still going to come, the atmosphere had completely lightened up...
Everybody started to get excited again.
HeeChul was the first one to come downstairs in his pajamas.
He had run to the bathroom and locked the door to change...
YeSung had done the same thing, with the lavatory downstairs.
The rest was still fighting over a place.
NiMa went upstairs to see what was happening, plus, she needed room to change too!
Gina was currently changing in the bathroom, the twin wanted to change in NiMa’s bedroom, but since there was no lock on the door, EunHyuk frequently tried to open it.
Both Jenny and Yuri couldn’t stop EunHyuk from opening it, unless they were together, but then they couldn’t change...
All three were too busy to notice NiMa’s arrival.
NiMa took her chance and pulled EunHyuk’s pants down...
In no time EunHyuk let go off the door and squatted down in embarrassment.
The twin was laughing their heads off...
‘You can go downstairs to change, YeSung should be almost finished!’ NiMa said to EunHyuk, when she was finally able to speak again...
EunHyuk hold his pants up with one hand, his pajamas in the other and ran downstairs...

When they had all changed into pajamas they cleared the room by shoving aside all furniture.
They all took their sleeping bag, zipped them open and put them on the ground to create a large blanket on the floor.
When they were done with all the preparations NiMa brought in some snacks and drinks...
Then the bell rung.
Like a cattle they all ran to the door.
‘DAMAE!!!’ Several mouths shouted.
HeeChul was the first to arrive at the door and opened it.
‘Welcome in the fun palace!’ EunHyuk yelled, from behind the whole group...
DaMae smiled, then turned to wave back at ChangMin who was already on his scooter, ready to drive off...
He hold up his hand and then drove off.
HeeChul took DaMae’s bag and carried it inside.
Gina who had been next to HeeChul took one of DaMae’s arms and pulled her inside.
NiMa, who stood behind Gina spread her arms and smiled.
DaMae smiled back and hugged her best friend.
‘Happy birthday unnie! I missed you!’
EunHyuk started to brush his eye with one hand.
‘Oppa, are you crying?!’ Yuri asked with surprise written on her face...
‘Aniyo! Something is in my eye!’ EunHyuk defended himself.

When DaMae had changed into pajamas they sat down on the sleeping bags in a circle, giving NiMa her presents...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EunHyuk’s POV:

I’m so dead...
I thought it would be fun letting YeSung give NiMa a fake present...
Originally I would have given them both, but YeSung didn’t have a present because he was invited later, so I gave the fake one to him, to give it to NiMa...
I’m going to have trouble with this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Gina and DaMae gave their present, a beautiful bracelet with charms.
Next present came from HeeChul, movie tickets for the movie of choice, for two persons.
NiMa already knew who was to go with her, YeSung...
Yuri gave NiMa a limited edition perfume and Jenny a set of earrings and a matching necklace.
YeSung offered his present with a smile...
NiMa wondered what could possibly be in the big box, it was the size of a shoe box.
When NiMa opened it, there was nothing in it...
‘What’s this?’ NiMa asked flabbergasted...
When YeSung saw the box was empty, his expression was one of total shock and embarrassment.
EunHyuk on the contrary was falling backwards, roaring with laughter...
It wasn’t really funny but everyone started laughing at the reaction of EunHyuk.
NiMa and YeSung exchanged looks.
In the small moment their gazes met, they agreed it was EunHyuk’s fault, therefore they should play a prank on him...
After that, a supposed angry YeSung tried to strangle an uncontrollably laughing EunHyuk.
YeSung went on pretending until EunHyuk yelled that he was sorry and begged for mercy...
‘YeSung! You’re so scary when you’re mad!’ EunHyuk said after YeSung had released him.
YeSung just grinned.
EunHyuk’s present was a book that NiMa had wanted for quite some time...
‘Kamsahamnida!!’ NiMa was full of happiness.

Once the presents had been laid out on the table that was shoved into the corner of the living room, Jenny took a bottle out from the kitchen...
‘Shall we play "Truth or Dare"?’ She asked playfully.
‘Yeah! Why not? Let’s have some fun!’ HeeChul answered excited...
And so a game of "Truth or Dare" started...

________~END OF CHAPTER 31~________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! =)