No, it's okay...

The Love of a Star...

As always the first day at school after the long vacation break is exciting...
Yet, waking up at an early hour is not attracting me.
So I stayed in bed for too long and then rushed into the shower, to be out of it just in time.
My little brother isn't tactful at all, so I rather avoid him boasting in with his sleepy head!
Because his school is closer to home, he doesn't have to wake up as early is I have to.

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lee DaMae, I'm 20 and I'm studying at Seoul School of Arts to become a writer.
I still live with my parents, Lee MinSu and Lee YeonAh. They run a book store next to our house.

My brother, who I talked about earlier, his name is Lee DongJae, he's 16 and completely annoying... Unfortunately, dozens of girls at his school don't share my point of view, since he has a new girlfriend every fortnight...

I swallowed my breakfast as quickly as I could.
'Umma, appa, I'm off to school!' I yelled while swinging my bag at my back.

Then I ran to the bus stop...
Too late, the bus took off a minute or two ago.
Then there was nothing left to do but walk and be half an hour late... That !
I heaved a sigh and started walking.

Pff... I should have put on a different pair of shoes! My new ballerina's were starting to ache around the edges... I could count on having blisters later on.

A scooter pulled up far behind me. When it came close it started to slow, until it drove at the same pace as my walking. I turned to see who drove next to me.
Shock! A really handsome face! I stopped walking as he stopped also and took off his helmet.

I thought I was going to drool, he had taken of his helmet the way only bad boy movie stars do. And his hair! Not even a single hair stuck unnaturally to his head...
Where is this boy from? Surely he will have a girlfriend...

I looked at my, now severely aching, feet.
Then he said to me: 'Hey! Can I ask you where Seoul School of Arts is?'
I looked up at him... Mistake! I began to forget what he asked, so I stood there, gaping mouth, frantically searching for words I could use... since there were also lots that would make the situation very awkward.

'You don't know? Okay, I'll ask someone else.' He started to put on his helmet, when it dawned on me what he had asked...
'I know where it is! I'm heading that way.' I said. He lowered his arms again. 'You have to follow this road, until you cross the river, then you turn left, follow that road and then the school is at your right side.' I smiled a shy smile.. I'm really not a flirter at all...

'Kamsahamnida! You want a lift?' The handsome guy asked smiling his deadly smile.
I was startled and answered: 'N-no, it's okay...'
He shrugged put his helmet back on and drove off.

I could have hit myself in the face when I was back on earth controlling my breathing again. How could I refuse a lift from a handsome guy, while running late and having sour feet?! I felt my cheeks... Oh no! I have just fallen, for a perfect stranger, whom I probably will never have a chance to speak to...

'Joggumchoromman... then I will never cryyy...' My cell phone... I picked it from my bag. 'NiMa!! I'm late!' I cried into the phone... 'Come pick me up?'
'Your unnie lives too far... I'm almost at school, too! I called if you want to stay over next weekend... My birthday remember?'
'Of course, I remembered and I'll be there!' I said while looking at my nails. 'You can give me a manicure too then.' I continued, knowing that she'll be all excited.
'That's a deal! See you at school... Shall I tell the teacher you overslept?' NiMa asked.
'No, it's okay...' I answered, knowing I said the same to Mister Handsome but Unknown...

I could easily write a poem about him already...

Your helmet, your hair,
Your eyes, your smile,
Caught up in air
Breathless for a while...

Your eyes, your smile,
I can't concentrate on a thing to say,
Breathless for a while
I utter no, it's okay...

Stupid words!
If only I didn't say no...
If only I wasn't so shy...
If only... well, it's too late now!
One thing I knew for sure...
I definitely didn't inherit the flirting genes that my brother got...

To make matters any worse, it started to rain.
At first small drops fell one by one, but before long the rain showered the streets.
When I finally reached school, I wasn't only 30 minutes late, I also was drenched to my underwear and my shoes made noises when I walked.

Of course everybody else was dry, since I was late and they were inside long before I came walking in.
I went to the ladies.
I could better wait until next class... Hopefully I'll be looking a bit more decent by then.
You could see my bra, since my uniform was soaking wet...

Oh, PLEASE!! let it dry fast!!
While I was fiercely brushing my area to make it dry faster, I didn't hear someone open the door.
'Hehe... You should have hopped on my scooter...' A very familiar voice said...
I looked in the mirror to see HIM standing at the door.
AISH! Very embarrassing!
I felt my cheeks burning and saw they looked like tomatoes.
'W-what are you doing here?' I tried to sound careless, but it came out all wrong... I sounded like a terrified little mouse...

I turned to look at him, but he was already backing away.
'Just the wrong door...' He answered and closed the door.
'No, it's okay... please stay...' I whispered to the memory of his image, that was slowly fading away again.

Nice bra, I think I'll like it here... ChangMin thought entering the Man's room.

________~END OF CHAPTER 1~________

=) That's chapter 1! ^^ Please leave a comment!