*The star his point of view 5*

The Love of a Star...

It seems ChangMin did sleep for some time after all...
When he opened his eyes this morning the sun had already risen.
ChangMin watched the time on his alarm clock.
7:30 A.M!!
He’d better get going!
In an hour class would start!

After a quick shower ChangMin headed downstairs to eat his three slices of bread at maximum speed...
That’s why his parents called him Minniemax when he was little.
Little Minnie could eat like no other from his age...
His parents were afraid his eating would make him fat, but it didn’t.
ChangMin was far from slow, but his eating was extra ordinarily fast...
Although they stopped calling him nicknames a long time ago, ChangMin kept calling himself Max from time to time...
It was easier to write Max then ChangMin after all...

When ChangMin was ready to go he took his scooter from the garage and took off.
If he got lucky he would be just in time for the first class...

And he got lucky, he just heard the school bells when he drove through the gates at school.
It would mean he had ten minutes to get to the class room.
That wouldn’t be a problem, because he had dance history and didn’t need to get to his locker first.

In the hallway he spotted HanKyung and HyoRi...
Seems they hit it off.
HyoRi was holding HanKyung by the waist and HanKyung smiled looking at her.
ChangMin wanted to turn away, but then he heard his name called...
‘ChangMin! Can I share your book this class? I forgot mine at home...’
Didn’t HyoRi have a book too?
As of reading his mind HanKyung answered: ‘HyoRi goes to the dentist now, so I can’t read with her...’
Well, he could just ask HyoRi to loan her book to him, can’t he?
HanKyung indeed wasn’t the smartest of all.
‘Oppa, you can have mine! I’ll just give it to you!’
HyoRi said taking out her book and handing it over to HanKyung.
HanKyung took it like it was made of very fragile and expensive porcelain...
‘I won’t need it at the dentists'...’ Hyori added with a broad smile.
ChangMin turned, they looked like they would start kissing each other...
ChangMin wasn’t the type to watch people get intimate.
At least, not the people he knew...

It was time to think about another plan to get NaoMi to be friends and nothing more...
Pairing her with HanKyung wasn’t an option any longer...
If NaoMi would start having feelings for HanKyung, NaoMi would lose her friendship with HyoRi, HyoRi and HanKyung would probably break up and the whole dance group would have a big problem...
Poor MinHo, he had nothing to do with this, but he would have to look for a new group if everything went out of control...
No, he should think of a different plan...
NaoMi shouldn’t date MinHo, so he had to look for someone else for NaoMi or he himself should get a girlfriend...
He did know how to get a girlfriend, if he must pick anyone...
Lots of girls wouldn’t mind to be his girlfriend, ChangMin thought.

Actually ChangMin, lots of girls would die to be your girlfriend...

ChangMin didn’t want a regular girl...
If he had wanted them, he just accepted NaoMi’s offer and started dating her.
ChangMin wanted DaMae... and her only.
This was getting deep... ChangMin thought... but it was the truth.

Class was fun...
History of dance itself is very interesting, but having a professor showing types of European dances from the Renaissance makes it even more fun!
To add on that, the professor was in his fifties and stiff as a surfing board...
Maybe that was the point of the dance, though.

They had dance history for the length of a double class.
After that they had a free class in one of the dance rooms, to practice their routine for the dance battle on Friday.
Of course NaoMi started with her wish to dance in front...
‘ChangMin and I talked about my dancing in front... and... I would like that.’ NaoMi said.
She made it sound like ChangMin had suggested it...
‘Okay, stop this crap! I have told you then... I don’t want to change the setting! The battle is tomorrow and we have no time to lose if we want to get good grades!’ ChangMin exclaimed.
‘Hyung is right!’ MinHo said, nodding in agreement.
‘HyoRi is not back yet, so we can’t decide anyway...’ HanKyung added.
ChangMin and MinHo looked at HanKyung.
MinHo with a why-do-you-mention-her-so-suddenly-face and ChangMin with a smirk.
NaoMi sighed and finally seemed to let it rest.

After ten minutes HyoRi came back from the dentist.
She looked rather pale.
‘Are you feeling ill?’ HanKyung asked worrying about her.
‘No, I just don’t like the dentist...’
‘I’ll kick the dentist's ! What did he do to you to feel so bad?’ HanKyung was reacting angry.
He must have thought the dentist wasn’t being nice to HyoRi and done her harm.
‘HanKyung, it’s okay... I’m just scared of medical things, and I feel sick when I smell medical fragrances... It’ll pass.’ HyoRi assured him.

After a few minutes HyoRi was back to her old self and we started practicing the routine with her.
Suddenly HanKyung got an outburst of creativity.
He changed a few steps and got our routine to reach a higher level!
We were glad the professor gave us some good music, so making a routine was getting more exiting...
We were going to dance to Rain’s "I’m Coming".
[Here's the MV to that song! ^^]

 Next class would be after lunch break...
ChangMin showered and changed.
With a new pair of sweatpants and T-shirt ChangMin went to the canteen.
He saw DaMae walking in and rushed to her.
‘Hi! The sun shines, you want to go outside?’ ChangMin asked.
DaMae nodded and smiled.
Ah... such a sweet smile, his stomach roared...

_________~END OF CHAPTER 16~_________