Starting all over

The Love of a Star...

As the both of us were dancing around comfortably in ChangMin’s living room, time flew by.
I only noticed I was dancing alone when I spotted ChangMin watching me from on a chair nearby...
How long had he been watching me dance?
He knew I had given up my shyness a bit to dance, but he was challenging it now!

He kept on looking at me and suddenly I felt like I couldn’t dance anymore...
My shyness was back and I felt embarrassed standing in the middle of the living room, still being watched by ChangMin...
And it wasn’t even a big living room...
The moment I stopped dancing, ChangMin started applauding to me, shouting I was doing so well!
Of course that helped me gain more confidence, cough, not really...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ChangMin’s POV:

Did I watch her too intense?
Why did she stop dancing?
If she wanted a break from her writing studies, she could easily join the dance classes!
Maybe she could even take NaoMi’s place after some practicing!!
At least dance class would be a lot nicer then...
DaMae and I should start our own dance team!
Wait... ChangMin, don’t get too excited...
She can’t even dance when I’m the only one looking.
I should try to make her confident enough to at least dance in our mv!
The MV!!
That was it!
We were supposed to work on it, today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly ChangMin stood up from the chair, eyes wide open...
It looked like he had seen the future!
I couldn’t help but giggle a bit about his silly expression...
‘You remember why we came here?’ ChangMin suddenly asked...
Where did that question come from?
Of course I knew!
‘To work on our MV project...’ I said, wondering what would come next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ChangMin’s POV:

She does remember...
Is it normal to completely forget everything when you’re with the one you love?
One thing is certain...
It doesn’t seem to have an impact on her...
But she does love me, I have seen it in her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn’t say anything...
In fact he didn’t do anything either...
He just sat there, spacing out.
‘Eh, ChangMin? Gwenchanayo?’ I asked...
‘Eh, what?’ He asked confused.
‘You were spacing out... What were you thinking about?’ I asked him with a curious and playful smile.
‘Nothing much... Just happy thoughts... Shall we work on the project?’ ChangMin answered, smiling back at me.
He looked very happy indeed!

‘Okay... so where do we start?’ I asked...
‘You know...’ We both started.
‘You go first.’ ChangMin said to me.
‘Eh, I’m not really satisfied with the storyline...’ I said, looking at ChangMin with an apologetic look on my face, because he had been the one with the ideas...
‘No need to be sorry, I was just about to say the same thing!’ ChangMin laughed...
‘Ah, I’m glad you agree... I have already thought of something... I want to use the sad emotion of helplessness... I’m not sure what the story should be but maybe we could use "The Castle Outsider" from H.O.T.?’ I suggested...
Lately I had listened to the song quite often, it had such an emotional feeling about it...
[Here it is]
 

Although H.O.T. had dedicated the song to disabled people, we could definitely remake it for another topic with the feeling of helplessness and make a great lyrical MV!
‘Ahhh, yeah... Sounds like a good idea... I’ve always admired H.O.T.! Most of their songs were hits in the Nineties!’ ChangMin exclaimed...
Wow, I was talking to a fan, but wasn’t he really young when H.O.T. made albums and performed?
As if reading my mind ChangMin answered: ‘My father was a huge fan, so I basically grew up with the songs of H.O.T., "The Castle Outsider" is one of my own favorites!’
‘What stories do you think of when you think about the feeling of helplessness?’ I asked, to keep us working on the MV project.
‘Eh...’ ChangMin started, having a look on his face that said he was deep in thought.
‘Disabilities...’ ChangMin finally said.
Now I started thinking too...
‘One-sided love...’ ChangMin continued.
‘Bad things you can’t stop from happening...’ I added.
‘Missing a person that has died... Are there any more you can think of?’ ChangMin asked.
‘Eh... no, I think this is all...’ I said.
‘So, should we choose one? Or maybe we can blend in a few... Like a one-sided love and that person can’t stop his or her crush from doing something...’ ChangMin started making plots enthusiastically...
His enthusiasm got me going too.
‘Hm... we could do that too... What about a guy who has lost his crush because she was a drug addict, but she didn’t love him back, although she told him she loved him, while she actually loved the drugs more...’ I said...
‘Ah! You’re good!!’ ChangMin said with an enthusiastic high pitched voice and a smile on his face.

ChangMin his computer and started the word processing program.
After typing down everything ChangMin sent the file to my email address.
Quickly done!
ChangMin turned off his computer and then turned to me...
‘We’re done!’ He said with a smile.
‘Yaay!’ I cheered happily.
‘Do you know how to play video games?’ ChangMin suddenly asked.
‘Deh! I used to play them with my brother all the time!’ I said, wondering if he was going to ask me to play them with him...
‘Used to?’ He asked.
‘Hm. Deh, my brother is an nowadays... He cheats and breaks my concentration, so I don’t like playing with him anymore...’ I said.
‘You want to play a video game with me then?’ ChangMin said with a grin on his mouth.
‘Sure, why not!’
‘Are you sure, ‘cause I’m a pro!’ ChangMin challenged.
‘Try beating me first!’ I said, grabbing one of the controllers...
‘So let’s start easy then... Mario Kart!’
ChangMin the TV and placed the disc in the play station.
We sat on pillows on the floor.
Apparently the play station was important to him, since it was one of the few things that were in his house...
The boy didn’t even own a couch!

________~END OF CHAPTER 35~________

Another chapter~!
^^ comment~