I missed you

The Love of a Star...

I woke up from the sound of muffled voices...
When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw were HeeChul’s socks in front of my face.
Yuk!
I pushed his legs away, careful not to wake him.
On my other side, where NiMa had slept, was now an empty spot.
I got up from the sleeping bags and walked to the kitchen, where I had heard the voices...
In the kitchen YeSung was sitting on the kitchen unit, NiMa stood next to him, preparing tea.
‘Good morning!’ Both of them whispered to me.
I smiled.
‘Good morning to you too!’ I replied.
YeSung yawned.
‘Have you slept well?’ NiMa asked me.
I nodded.
‘Except that I woke up with HeeChul’s socks almost touching my face!’ I giggled.
NiMa laughed too.
‘You also haven’t heard EunHyuk snoring?’ YeSung asked stunned...
I shook my head...
‘You’re lucky, just like NiMa, she also didn’t hear anything... I have been in and out of sleep because Hyukkie woke me up every time!’ YeSung said while rubbing one of his eyes with the back of his hand.
‘I didn’t snore, did I?’ EunHyuk’s voice suddenly sounded behind us.
I turned to see a very sleepy and yawning EunHyuk standing in the door opening.
He looked like a little kid with his hair going everywhere...
It looked like he had been putting his finger into a plug-socket!
We all couldn’t help laughing...

When everyone was awake NiMa gave us European breakfast!
She had warmed croissants and buns in the microwave.
Her umma had bought little dishes with different types of cheese spread...
There was one classical cheese, one with Mediterranean herbs, one with Fresh herbs and also one with Garlic.
It all tasted delicious, I could live in Europe if they ate this every day!
Suddenly I saw HeeChul eating quite some cheese with garlic on a bun...
He’s going to smell...
If I ate it too, I wouldn’t smell it anymore.
So I ate some cheese with garlic too...
No wonder HeeChul took so much, it tasted very good!

After breakfast we all changed into our clothes again...
NiMa’s parents had already arrived back from their stay at NiMa’s aunts’ home.
Where would BoMi be?
She went on a date with DongJae and didn’t come back...
I hope they didn’t do something stupid!
Well, it wasn’t my responsibility of course, but I still worried about them.

Today I would spend at ChangMin’s house.
We would work on the project together.
We basically had nothing yet, because I wasn’t really satisfied with the story and the music and all...
I had a lot of suggestions, but no clue what he would like.

~ A few hours later, at DaMae’s house ~

I had taken the bus back home and I was preparing my stuff, waiting for ChangMin to pick me up...
DongJae was still not at home and when I tried calling his cell phone it went straight on voicemail.
He had switched it off or maybe the battery was low...
It made no difference, I still couldn’t reach him and I didn’t have BoMi’s number.

When I heard the sound of a scooter stop at the front door I ran out of the house and hugged my boyfriend...
Funny how much I had missed him when the last time we had seen each other was only the other day...
‘Did you miss me?’ ChangMin asked smiling at me.
‘Very much!’ I replied, still not breaking my hug...
‘Eh, DaMae? Do you still want to go to my house, because you’ll have to release me then to get on the scooter...’
I let him go that same instant, put on the helmet he offered me and sat behind him on the scooter.
Of course I was coming with him!

ChangMin drove very carefully, but not slowly...
When there were no turns in the road, ChangMin accelerated a lot and drove at full speed.
It did not freak me out anymore...
I trusted ChangMin and just hugged him tightly, maybe that’s why he drove that fast.
Guys are kind of predictable when it comes to playing the male role...

When we arrived at ChangMin’s place I noticed how empty it actually was.
I knew he lived by himself, but I didn’t know that he had so little property...
Still I felt like it hadn’t been like that always.
‘You want something to drink?’ ChangMin said, already standing next to the refrigerator.
I nodded...
‘What do you have to offer?’ I smiled.
‘Hm... Let me think... I could give you a glass of water, orange juice, energy drink, lemonade... or I could give you a kiss...’
ChangMin was flirting with me again!
His flirting was very cute, but it still made me a little shy.
‘Lemonade please...’ I said to .
‘Ah, but there’s a special offer on lemonade today! If you drink lemonade, you’ll get to kiss me too!’
ChangMin grinned, knowing he had won...
I happily let him win, since it wasn’t about winning or losing, it was about love.
As promised ChangMin prepared a glass of lemonade for me and one for himself too.
When both our glasses were empty, we kissed each other until I had no breath left...
‘You know about that special offer... I have a problem, I can’t kiss myself, but I want a special offer too, will you give me one?’
ChangMin was in great form today, his flirting was really getting very seductive...
‘You want a kiss? Then just say so!’ I anticipated in his game and kissed him again.
ChangMin his stereo for some music...
After some time ChangMin started dancing gently.
I was still in his arms, I guess I knew what he was trying to do, he wanted to see me dancing...
I looked up at ChangMin.
His warm and encouraging smile looked back at me.
The love was written in his eyes, I felt my confidence rise and I started dancing.

________~END OF CHAPTER 34~_________

Ay~ still no subscribers ='|