*The star his point of view*

The Love of a Star...

When ChangMin woke up this morning he had the feeling this was going to be a great day!
He'll be doing his best for SM Entertainment...
He still can't believe they send him back to school, though! Where would he need those educational papers for?
If they believe in his stardom, he'll make it, and he won't need a job for living except that of SM... so he doesn't need to have an education at university!
Putting that aside... it has it's fun side too!

He has met a few nice guys already, he thinks they'll be able to do really well at the dance battles!
He will work very hard pushing the showcase choreography to the next level...
He only got one problem, he has almost no free time... Next to university he has to follow SM Dance and Vocal training sessions... So basically, he has no time for friends or other social stuff...
That really , since his best friend took off to join the army, and all he could do was send him his wishes!
He still feels bad... He should try and be a better friend.

Today is going to be great! He just feels it!
He dumped his bag and closed the buddy on his scooter.
Then he turned the key in the ignition and drove off.

Second day of university...

When he parked his scooter he saw MinHo riding towards the bycicle sheds. 'MinHo, see you in class!' he yelled to him.
MinHo turned his head and grinned at ChangMin.
Although ChangMin was a little older than MinHo and taller too, MinHo has never slightly looked up to ChangMin...
ChangMin thinks he likes that...
Because, how can you make friends with someone who's afraid of you? That wouldn't make sense!

Inside school there where, what he calls, the "regular accidents", girls would bump their heads, and stuff...
ChangMin likes to think it wasn't him causing it... but let's be honest... this stuff only happens when he is present!
And he doesn't get why!
- What's so great about me? It's not like I achieved something! I'm still in the learning process. -

Now, what class did he have... Ah, Ballet...
Dancing is nice... but do they have to make you wear tights?
It is so GAY!
Speaking about gay...
Two guys in class do really look gay, and the way they behave towards each other...
ChangMin has forgotten their names, he hopes he doesn't have to pair up with them in ballet class!

He's glad they already made teams to battle and do the showcase with!
In their team there's ChangMin, HanKyung, MinHo, NaoMi and HyoRi.
MinHo is their first choreographer...
They decided that each makes a part of their final dance... They already gotten the music, since they weren't allowed to use their own music... Which, by the way, is just mean!
When everyone has their part made, they'll put it together to make a dance of all ideas...
It sounds crazy, ChangMin knows, but they're going to kind of blend all ideas!

Shall I skip ballet class? ChangMin thought.
Oh, crap, MinHo's seen me! It seems like an OK dude, but I'm not sure MinHo'll keep from saying he saw me...
Well then...

ChangMin opened his locker to stuff his bag in...
A letter... from a teenage girl probably...
There was a heart drawn on the inside and a message saying:
"See you in class today! I'll look forward, I love you! xxx someone you'll get to know better soon!"
Was this a prank? Or did one of his class mates had a crush on him? It was definitely a girl's handwriting...
What was going to happen next class?
ChangMin was more anxious to go to ballet class, this could be fun! Although, the tights-wearing-part of it was to worry about a bit...

ChangMin took his jacket off and hung it in his locker... A girl behind him stood gape mouthed, watching the inside of his locker... Not that there was something to see, just a regular locker...
The only thing different was that there was laying a pair of tights at the bottom...
ChangMin thought about the scene he must give...
The girl probably thought he was having a wild life, to not get into details about it...
She surely wouldn't think the tights to be his, even if she knew about his classes.
Shall he hang a dress next week? ChangMin laughed at the glare he would probably get when they found out!
Almost too funny not to try...
Nah, it might give him the wrong reputation...

Truth is, he has had a girlfriend only once, but that was way back at second class of high school...
That was when he still had time to go on dates...
His popularity rose very quickly when he reached the age of 15, lots of girls would stare at him, go crazy about him, dream about him... Hell, he didn't want to know...
Such a girl he would never fall for...
It is just like friends, ChangMin thought, you can't be in love with someone who practically worships the ground you stand on!

With his legs in tights and a T-shirt on ChangMin entered the dance floor... 'Man I feel awkward!' MinHo, also in tights exclaimed to ChangMin.
'I don't,' HanKyung answered with a confident posture, 'in China I even had to wear a cave-dwellers outfit while performing a show!' a smile formed around his mouth.
ChangMin and MinHo looked at each other... From their expression you could see they both thought the same...
Weirdo!

So far nothing happened...
Secretly ChangMin waited for the person to come out saying she dropped the note in his locker, but nobody said anything so far...
The only person still missing was NaoMi.
Could she be...? No, he didn't think it was something for her to do.
Well one could never know for certain of course... but she as writer of that letter would be a big surprise!
It could still be someone else!
The letter didn't say which class, only that it was a class this day...
And with that in mind, ChangMin started doing his stretching exercises...

____________~END OF CHAPTER 3~___________

=D comment~