Everything solved now?

The Love of a Star...

‘I’m going to make some dessert now, I had saved the last coconut to make some coconut custard.’ Umma said, while standing up to make desert.
DongJae turned to me, thinking the same as I did...
WE USED THE LAST COCONUT!!
‘Umma, I don’t want dessert I’ve eaten enough! I can’t eat more!’ DongJae started complaining, trying to keep umma from searching for the coconut.
‘DongJae, you have a stomach for food and another for rice cake!’ Umma exclaimed, using the saying that stated he could always eat dessert no matter how much he had eaten for dinner.
‘Umma, we used the last coconut to make a milkshake, mianhe!’ I said, figuring it would be best to be honest about it now...
‘That’s impossible, I brought some home with me today...’ Umma said.
She seemed surprised there still had been some coconut.

After our delicious coconut custard dessert my appa* turned to look at me...
‘So, ChangMin, who is your boyfriend, saved your best friend’s sister?’ He asked, looking something similar to fascinated.
‘Deh, umma, appa, I have to confess something...’ I said, looking at their surprised faces.
My umma laid down her spoon and stopped eating her custard, without doubt preparing herself to give me a lecture...
‘I haven’t broken up with ChangMin, he’s still my boyfriend, mianhamnida!’ I looked at my plate to avoid the looks I thought I would get from my parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YeonAh’s (the umma of DaMae) POV:

Well...
The news of ChangMin saving BoMi certainly changed some things...
He seems a good boy after all, minus the scooter driving.
He might actually be a good guy, a caring guy at least...
Maybe I should give him a chance, something tells me he is right for DaMae.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- If DaMae would have looked up when she confessed her relationship to her parents, she might have seen how her parents exchanged looks with each other...
Looks full of goodwill and approval. -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MinSu’s (the appa of DaMae) POV:

ChangMin seemed like an okay lad to me.
Sure, he drove on a scooter, but that could have been me thirty years ago!
I have never really forbidden DaMae to date this guy, although I rather had her not dating for a few years, but I guess you can’t keep love away when it crosses your path...
Hmm, that’s actually quite a good story to write about...
Next I’ll write a book about that kind of genre.
Hmm...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up, wondering why both my parents didn’t react on my confession.
When I looked at them I saw them both spaced out, thinking...
I sighed and put a spoonful of custard into my mouth.
DongJae looked at me lifting his brows.
‘Hmm...’ My appa suddenly said.
That made my umma to snap back into reality.
‘I guess I’ll just have to accept that, then...’ She said.
I swear I saw a faint smile on her face.
It triggered my own smile to spread on my face like a virus that can’t be stopped.
‘Good story...’ My appa mumbled...
Something tells me he is thinking of something else than my relationship with ChangMin.
‘So when are you going to see ChangMin again?’ My umma asked, eyeing me.
I was just about to say I didn’t know when the sound of the doorbell could be heard.

A minute later ChangMin was walking into the living room with my brother behind him.
DongJae had opened the door, probably to get away from the conversation topic...
‘Annyonghaseyo!’ ChangMin bowed towards my parents.
‘I’m moving in next door, I’m your new neighbor.’ He said, with polite and formal words.
‘Hi, ChangMin, I didn’t know you would be moving in next door!’ My appa said...
‘Have you moved in already, or do you need a hand helping you to move your stuff?’ He continued.
I was surprised at the helping hand my appa offered.
‘Kamsahamnida! My umma moved most of it already, but I could use some help to get the last few things in the house.’ ChangMin answered, still maintaining his polite attitude.
‘I’ll help!’ DongJae volunteered.
I held back a chuckle, seeing my brother try too hard to win ChangMin’s friendship hit my funny bone.
Actually ChangMin already liked DongJae a lot, but due to the age difference they wouldn’t easily be best friends.
Knowing my brother, he’ll just keep trying... that’s what he’s doing with his education too...

That night ChangMin had settled down in his new apartment...
Of course I was at my window, looking over at his room.
And ChangMin was at his own window looking back at me...
There was a space of approximately 3 meters between our windows...
I opened my window, signaling for him to do the same.
With our windows opened we could talk to each other.
Before we noticed it, the hours had started ticking away.
‘DaMae, it’s late... you should go to sleep now...’ ChangMin said, after some time.
I smiled, he wasn’t going to sleep then?
As of reading my mind he added: ‘I want to sleep too, see you tomorrow morning!’
‘Good night!’ I whispered, just loudly enough for ChangMin to hear it and blew him an air kiss.
‘Sleep well, my cheonsa!’ ChangMin replied and started to close his window and curtain.
After watching him do that, I started doing the same.
This was bound to give me some sweet dreams!
With a smile on my face I turned to my bed and cuddled into the sheets.

~ The next day ~

I had slept like sleeping beauty would have been doing...
If only I didn’t get disturbed by the sound of my alarm clock.
I had set the alarm kind of early, so I could work on the lyrics for the MV-project.
The song had a long intro, so ChangMin probably had a tougher job of choreographing the dance.
No matter how long the intro, I believed ChangMin would do a great job!
ChangMin’s goal has always been to work hard on what you do and give it your all...
So, that’s what I was going to do!

________~END OF CHAPTER 43~________

Only 2 chapters left~! ^^