Is it National Confession Day?!

The Love of a Star...

When I was somewhat cooled down, we decided to go see the others' talents.
We walked through the school holding hands...
Since we both had no idea when, who was going to show what and where, we just walked around looking at whatever we thought was interesting.
I knew I had ruined my poem, but it was a relieve to be done with it...
Now I had the whole day to enjoy watching others' performances!

While we walked through the hallway, we saw a piece of the hallway was changed into a kind of gallery.
Both digital graphic designs as paintings and drawings were shown on stands on both sides...
I spotted HeeChul, standing nervously next to his design.
I took a closer look...
My eyebrows did a dance from what I saw!
It was GINA!!
It looked almost like a photo, only Gina was artistically beautiful...
Her face was totally brought to perfection.
HeeChul must have a major crush on Gina for him to make her subject of a school project and his personal hobby...
When HeeChul saw me he got red in the face and smiled broadly, visibly embarrassed by his action...
‘Hi... I feel a bit stupid now...’ HeeChul said to me, scratching the back of his head.
‘I don’t think you’re stupid for doing this! I think it’s dared... You really need guts to do this kind of thing!’ I nodded to increase the power of my remark.
‘You really think so? Thanks! Can you send Gina in this direction? I haven’t seen her yet, and the gallery is about to switch works in ten minutes...’ HeeChul said looking somewhere behind me... probably searching for the sight of Gina...
‘We’ll look for her!’ I promised him.

After looking at several works of art in the made up gallery, ChangMin and I wanted to sit somewhere...
We decided to go to the canteen.
Surely there it would be calm and we could get a free drink.
At the canteen it was more crowded than we thought...
There were free drinks though and still some empty chairs.
I wanted to stay, so we stayed at the back of the canteen enjoying our drinks.
There was definitely something going on, why else was it so crowded at the corner of the canteen?!
I was beginning to get really curious as to what was going on...
‘ChangMinnie? Can we go over there to see what’s happening?’ I asked.
‘Oh, I know what’s going on there, it’s my friend KangIn, with some other drama students... KangIn told me they have to do a mime act... Let’s go, if you want to see it!’ ChangMin said, happily looking me in the eyes...
It seemed he didn’t feel nervous at all... he was so relaxed.
As I was standing up, ChangMin took my unfinished cup of lemonade for me...
He was such a gentleman!
He must have a nice mother, because her son is so well mannered!
Everybody knows that the man with a loving family and a good upbringing is likely the most well mannered...

ChangMin gave me my cup of lemonade back and took my other hand...
He led me to the corner of the canteen.
Normally I would have to tiptoe at the back if I wanted to see anything of the happenings...
This time I didn’t have to kick my way through, I hold onto ChangMin’s little finger.
It seemed he didn’t have trouble getting in the front line...
Of course I knew why people let him through, he was tall and very gorgeous...
Lucky for me, he was mine and he loved me!
I smiled feeling how butterflies fluttered through me...
I loved him too!

In the front line I saw there were three persons standing like statues...
They were dressed like gentlemen from three times.
The first one was dressed in tights, knickerbockers and a puff sleeved shirt-thing, wearing a pair of middle aged court shoes...
His hair was curled beneath and he wore a hat with a long and fluffy feather attached to it.
He was standing in a pose that suggested he was waiting for something.
His hands were at his back, one foot was turned outside and he was looking to somewhere at the horizon.
The second was dressed in clothing of this time, normal blue jeans with a black T-shirt saying: “Let’s rock the Bushes!”, a pair of sneakers on his feet and his hair was done with styling gel.
He was listening to an IPod and posed like in the middle of a dance.
Well, the third one looked interesting...
His clothing was made of latex with a purple and black pattern on it, covering him from his neck down...
It was a one piece suit, with the zipper at the front, going criss-cross from his belly upwards.
His hair was dyed purple with black spots, styled to stand horizontal on his head...
In the middle was a parting and the hair was styled to look somewhat like a Frisbee...
He stood rigid like a lamp-post, smiling broadly holding one hand up with the fingers together and parted between the ring finger and the middle finger.
I guess it was to be a human of the future.
Very creepy actually, to think my great-grandchildren’s children would look like that when they are walking on the face of earth...
ChangMin bowed towards me.
‘I know them, they are my friends. The ancient one is SungMin, the normal one is KangIn and the future one is LeeTeuk. He looks kind of creepy don’t you think?’ ChangMin laughed.
‘Deh, I wouldn’t want my future offspring to look like that!’ I replied.
‘They won’t, because they will have beautiful ancestors!’ ChangMin started to flirt...
I felt a red blush coming over my cheeks.
I looked at the drama students again, they were really good, they seemed to be made of stone so stiff...
Suddenly I could see one of them, LeeTeuk, the person from the future, his eyes grow big and turn towards a girl who just walked in.
My eyes grew wide too, it was the same girl I saw leaving with ChangMin a few days ago...
LeeTeuk’s smile grew even broader than it already was and he winked at the girl.
The girl in return blushed and gave him the thumbs up.
This was the start of a new romance, I could sense that... everybody could...

After we watched the mime act, it was time for the lunch break.
Now, with who should I sit...
Of course I would sit with ChangMin, but if I left my friends, they would think they lost me over ChangMin and if I would bring ChangMin, his friends would miss him at their table...
How difficult could it get?!

________~END OF CHAPTER 26~________

^^ Let me know if you read! =)