*The star his point of view 3*

The Love of a Star...

When ChangMin had finally sent an e-mail to DaMae, he couldn’t wait for her to write back.
Secretly all he wanted was seeing her again...
... but he kept saying to himself he was just working on their project, because he wanted it to be great...
He could not fall in love, since he didn’t even have much time for friends!
Besides, he’d have to fight for her...

I’m going to miss this place... ChangMin thought, while staring at the ceiling of his little apartment.
He is going to move to another part of town next week.
Since they are going to tear down the apartments of his street, all inhabitants were to leave the apartments...
Almost all of his belongings are already at his new place.
His umma did a great job to help him pack his stuff and hire the movers...
ChangMin hasn’t been to his new place yet, since his umma did everything for him...
She even found the place!
His umma was very supportive, nothing but the best for her son!
So when she heard of the situation he was in, she jumped in and took all his worries from him...
She was an angel, ChangMin was very thankful, but he secretly expected his umma to help him when he told her about the planned renovations of his neighborhood...
Although he had lived on his own since a year, he still depended on his umma.
Which he would never confess though!

Hmm, let’s check my mail again... ChangMin thought.
Since he pressed "send" he has checked his mail every ten minutes or so...
Write back soon, please... I’m dying here!
Ahem, I need to know about tomorrow, ChangMin corrected his own mind.
Thinking sane was his goal right now.
If he would let his own desires and mind free, he might send another mail, stalking her until she mailed back...
He might send her words he’d feel embarrassed about the moment he couldn’t change them anymore...
That should not happen!
What would she think about him?
Maybe she’ll think him a stalker and then he would never have a chance.
Her boyfriend would have her without any pressure from ChangMin’s side...
No...
ChangMin would control his desires, find out what she thought of him, and then make his move...

When ChangMin waited for 5 minutes, having opened his mailbox without seeing new mails.
An alert popped up...
New message!
... from NaoMi...
That came as a punch in the face...
I don’t want messages from her right now, only from DaMae, your female contestant, who’s going to win, if she attends the contest...

Blabla... ChangMin read the message through.
Something about a party where she wanted to go to with him.
He wasn’t so sure he wanted to go, maybe he didn’t even have time to go...

Another message!
ChangMin almost jumped from his chair, it was from DaMae!!
Three cheers! She answered!
Hm... she didn’t reply to the lunch date suggestion...
Well, he could always ask her about it... since they were going to meet at lunch break!
She already had a song for their project!
Seems like she is a really devoted student...
- Hm... I like girls who work hard at what they do... -

ChangMin turned off his computer.
Since DaMae had replied and he had read it, ChangMin could finally do some homework...
Well, theoretically, since his mind was with DaMae and her mail...
He could kiss EunHyuk, for asking NiMa for DaMae’s mail address!
Well, not kiss, just bow deep... Or just thank...
Why EunHyuk asked NiMa and not DaMae directly, he had no idea, but it worked!
He had to force EunHyuk to ask it, he held him in a deadlock...
- I know, it’s bad to do that, I think he sees me as a bully now. -
Well, it doesn’t matter that much, he’ll be alright!

Maybe I should search for a song too, DaMae might think I don’t work for the project...
Hmm... Persona from KangTa is a nice dance song...
It is a sad song, but I really like it.
Hope DaMae doesn’t mind me suggesting a sad song.

AISH! I’m totally controlled by her...
DaMae this, DaMae that...
I think...
I think I’m in love...
ChangMin felt his cheeks burning.
So this was it to be in love?
It made him shy...
Now, how was he supposed to get DaMae and HeeChul to break up?
He liked to hit HeeChul to get him out of the picture... but if DaMae cared about him... ChangMin spilled his chances with her...
Ottoke? Ottoke?

ChangMin could forget doing his homework now...
He tried an hour long, to make his English grammar exercise, but he didn’t succeed, only three answers.
Let his teacher be mad, he could handle that...

When ChangMin lay in bed, ready to sleep, he closed his eyes, but opened them twenty minutes later.
He turned and tried again.
Same results...
ChangMin couldn’t sleep.
It was kind of hilarious, since ChangMin always had trouble not to sleep...
If he sat in a car, not driving it, he would be sleeping if the drive lasted longer than fifteen minutes.
At this hour however, ChangMin didn’t think it funny at all!
He wanted to sleep, but every time, DaMae rummaged his head, keeping him to think about her.
ChangMin took out a bottle of sleeping tablets from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.
It was no good, ChangMin knew that...
Last time he used them, he did sleep, and peaceful, to wake up in the middle of the night... 24 hours later...
Still he had to sleep or else he would look like Einstein with major bags under his eyes...
He decided to break a tablet in half, so he wouldn’t sleep so long.
CRACK!
He did it, tablet was broken!
He filled a glass of water and did half a tablet in his mouth...
Then he accidently dropped the other half of the tablet.
It was dark... because ChangMin did never light the lamps at night.
He didn’t care to look for the other half of the tablet...
When ChangMin drank the water from the glass, he noticed too late the other half had fallen into the glass!
Now he had drunk both halves!!
NOOOOOO!!
Only thing he could do now was getting back to bed before he would have to spend 24 hours on the floor of his bathroom...
DaMae... I’m sorry... ChangMin thought sleepily when he was under the sheets...
Drifting off into a deep sleep...

__________~END OF CHAPTER 11~__________

^^ It still rains here, but no lightning~! =D
I will update to chapter 21 at least! ^^