Meet Again

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I found her yesterday." Himchan finally told Yongguk, his most trusted friends. "She eat a cake at that table." Himchan pointed to the corner table. Yongguk nodded. 

"She wear a same uniform like Jaekyung. I think she in a same school with Jaekyung." 

"Hmm... maybe Jaekyung know her." 

"Maybe." 

"So what is the weird part ?" 

"Oh. Yesterday after she done with everything, she left. You don't see her ?" 

"Nope." Yongguk shooked his head. 

"Well, I left early right ?" Yongguk nodded again. "I saw her standing outside of this shop and she seems lost." 

"Lost ? Where is she live ?" 

"Blossom Garden." Yongguk lifted his eyebrows. "That's why I asked her to walk with me. Her driver were an hour late to pick her up at the school. That's why she came to this shop yesterday. When I ask her to come with me as... Blossom Garden are just across from my neighbour street, right ?" Yongguk immersed with his story.

"But she was not sure then... I said no touching. No talking. Just walk behind me. So I walk first and she followed." Yongguk smiled. 

"Then, I stop by at supermarket and she waits for me." 

"Waits for you ?" 

"Yes. Then I'm done and we are ready to leave but then a car honk to us. Her driver came and mad at her." 

"Mad at employer ?" 

"That is a weird part. Then, she mad at him and then he said something and she looked afraid. Kind of." Yongguk tapped his chin. 

"What happened then ?" 

"Hmm.... she left and I'm going back home." 

"Just that ?" 

"Yes." 

"What is her name ?" Himchan scratched his temple. "You don't ask for her name ?" 

"Look, I thought I will never meet that girl anymore, ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter