The Boy..

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM. HIM. CHAN !!!" sounds of annoying voice to Himchan. He groaned as his body started to turned away from the door. He hug his pillow and covered his body with a blanket. His eyes still closed without bothering to wake up. 

"Himchan ! You better wake up now ! Or I will kick your !" 

Kim Hyosung. 23 years old. Super care about his only one brother after their parents dead in accident. Love to beat up his brother. Work and the owner of a cake shop with her bestfriend, Song Jieun. 

Himchan groaned and relased a deep sighed. He opened his eyes and sat on his bed. 

"I'm awake !" Himchan shouted to his sister. 

"Good ! Now go to shower !" Himchan sighed and ruffled his hair. He laid back as he closed his eyes. 

"You going to be late for school if you still sleep, Himchan !" Hyosung keep shouted as she know his brother would be very hard to wake up. 

"Okay !" Himchan got up from his bed and grabbed the towel. He walked to the bathroom and prepared to go to school. The place in the world that he hate the most. After he is done, he climb down the stairs. Hyosung smiled as she saw his brother are ready to go to school. Himchan ignored his sister as he walked straight to the kitchen. He was dissapointed when he saw no food on the table. 

"Noona !" Himchan called her. 

"Yes, buddy !" Hyosung answered him. Their relationship are not so formal but they still respect each other. Both of them can share their problems together and watch movie together. 

"Where is the breakfast ?" Himchan asked her as he walked to the living room. Hyosung turned around and smiled. 

"You can't have a breakfast for today, Kim Himchan.  Also, you can't eat for a whole day." she said as she looked on the mirror. Preparing herself to go to work. 

"What ? Why ?" 

"Well, you know the reason. Don't blame me." Hyosung looked at him through the mirror. 

"What ? Noona, you said to me that students need to breakfast so they can focus on their study in school. Do you forget your own words ?" he teases Hyosung. Suddenly, a laughing voice came from Hyosung makes Himchan tilted his head with a lifted eyebrows. 

"Study ?" Hyosung came closer to him. Himchan looked anxious.

"Yeah, study. You told me before, r-right ?" Himchan walked backwards. Hyosung still walked closer to him. 

"Well, DO YOU study ?" Hyosung emphasize the words.

"Err..." Himchan smiled nervously. Hyosung stop. Same with Himchan. She crossed her arms and her looks are changed to serious. Himchan bite his lips. 

"I-I should eat some before I go to school." Himchan want to go to the kitchen but Hyosung blocked him. 

"You remind me of my OWN words. But you never did it. Am I right ?" Himchan gulped his saliva. "You." Hyosung pointed her index fingers to his chest as his height are more than her. "You failed me !" Hyosung push him to the door. 

"I-I'm sorry !" Himchan said. 

"What ? Sorry ? Do you remember your promise to dad before he dead ?" Himchan looked down. "Do you remember your promise to mom before she dead too ?" Himchan didn't looked up. He started to feel choked. 

"Your results makes me have a mental breakdown. Did you know that ?" Himchan bite his lips. Hyosung shooked her head. "You should have done better than this. Where is my Kim Himchan that can solve maths problem in a minute ? Where is he ?" 

"Noona..." Himchan whispered. 

"Where is he ? Is he dead too ? Hah ? Is he dead too ?" 

"Yes !" Hyosung stunned. "He was dead when his parents dead ! He was gone !" Himchan can felt a tears dripping out from his left eyes. Hyosung sighed and looked down. 

"You should not said that, Himchan." Hyosung sat on the couch and closed her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter