100 Days Anniversary

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin followed him but Himchan never looked back to looked for Yejin. She followed him but didn't have a courage to talked with him. When he stop at the traffic light and press the button for the traffic light to turned green, she felt weird. 

"Himchan-ah. Where are you going ?" Himchan looked at her. Yejin blinked her eyes. 

"Home." he answer in a words. 

"Home ? But why ? Why don't you hang out at the cake shop ? Wait for-" suddenly Himchan left her and walked across the road. The light turned green but Yejin didn't followed him. She was stunned with Himchan action. Himchan walked as nothing happened. He knew what he did was wrong but he had not choice. 

Yejin bite her lips and sighed. She walked to the cake shop with the head down. When she arrived the shop, she sat at the end of the table and palms her face. She sighed for a few times until someone patted her shoulder. 

"Are you okay ?" Minho take a seat in front of her. Yejin blowed an air to her face. 

"Nothing is okay. I'm talking with him but then he just left !" she felt angry. Her tone were in a high volume. Minho looked around but thankfully, there is no customers. Only Jieun with Yongguk at the counter. Meanwhile Jaekyung at the kitchen with Hyosung. No Daehyun and Youngjae. 

"Slow down, sis. Okay, what is the problem ?" 

"I don't know what is HIS problem." she emphasized the word 'his' as her anger were on top. Minho nodded. 

"Okay, why don't you see him once again. Meet him again. Bring something. Like-"

"I"m tired." Yejin said and laid her head on the table. Minho sighed and left her alone. 

"What's wrong with Yejin ?" 

"Himchan is the problem." Minho answered Yongguk. 

"Himchan ? Maybe about that fight that day. Do you know anything about the fight that day ? I know nothing. Himchan are like not himself. He is different." Yongguk said. 

"Different like what ?" Jieun asked him. 

"Hmm,, not like him." Yongguk lift his shoulder as he continued doing his work. Minho looked at Yejin with a pity and left to the kitchen. 

Yejin sighed and sighed and sighed and doing a same thing until she was smiling. She stood up and walked to the fridge. Jieun felt weird with Yejin action. 

"Yejin ?" 

"Yes ? Oh, hi Jieun unni." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter