Deficiency

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin and Himchan finally meet after a weeks without contact. After her parents divorce, she can walked home by herself but she still not free from her father rules. Now, they are meeting at Jieun cake shop while sharing a same cake. Himchan feed himself while looked at Yejin. She was the most happiest person when there is no women that control her life anymore. 

"Yah, Himchan ! Why are you looking at me like that ?" Yejin said without looked at Himchan. She realized that his eyes on her so she tried to control herself. 

"You look different, Yejin-ah." 

"Different ? I'm not !" Yejin chuckled. 

"Do you have any secret ?" Yejin looked at Himchan. 

"Himchan-ah, are you doubt me ?" Himchan sigh. "Seriously, I don't have any secret. I'm fine. And I'm not different !" Yejin keep eating. Himchan nodded with pouted. 

"But-" Yejin looked at him. "But... you really something." 

"Something ? Like what ?" 

"Something. Like..." Himchan tried to find a reason but he can't find one. Yejin wait for his words. 

"Like what ?" 

"Like... something. Like... that. Ah !" Himchan clasped his hair and looked down. Yejin sighed and left the table. Makes Himchan surprised with her action. 

"Yejin-ah !" Yejin stop where she stands without looked back. Himchan sighed. "I'm sorry. " Youngjae saw that scene and felt worried about what will happen next. 

"Sorry ?" Yejin turned around. Himchan step forwards as he stared at Yejin. "You doubt me, Himchan-ah. If you think I keep a same seret as I keep the secret about my ex-stepmother, you are wrong." Yejin left the cake shop. Himchan sighed and looked down. 

"You broke her heart." Daehyun said from his table. Youngjae nodded. Yongguk and Jieun saw that too and shooked their head. Hyosung sighed from behind the kitchen door. 

----------

The door was opened. After a second, the light came out from the bulb. Himchan clicked on the switch and sat on the couch. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter