A Cake Shop

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan and his friends walked out from the gate school and started to make their way to the cake shop. Their usual hang out place. But sometimes, they will help Jieun and Hyosung and not just sit down doing nothing. A honk from behind makes them startled. They looked back and saw Sori in the car. 

"Hey guys, want a ride ?" Sori opened the window and stopped the car. 

"It's okay, Sori. We can walk." Yongguk said. Daehyun rolled his eyes. He didn't like Yongguk answered. 

"Are you sure ? Where do you want to go anyway ?" 

"We-" 

"No where, Sori-ah. You can go. It's okay, we can walk." Daehyun want to answered her but Himchan cut him. He crossed his arms and sighed. 

"Okay then. Don't regret my offer, okay ?" 

"We are not, Sori-ah. Bye." 

"Be safe." Yongguk said to her. Sori grinned and left them. Daehyun shooked his head. 

"I wat to ride her car !" Daehyun finally told them when the car was gone behind the tree. Youngjae shooked his head when he heard Daehyun whined. 

"What ? We can walk, dude." Yongguk said. 

"I'm tired !" Daehyun bend his body forward. 

"Look, grandpa. If you are tired, you need to go home." Youngjae said to him. Daehyun stared at him. 

"Yoo Youngjae ! Who is grandpa ?" Youngjae smirked and left his behind. "Yah !" he ignored Daehyun. Yongguk and Himchan chuckled. "Cowards." Daehyun mumbled. 

"Daehyun-ah, we are not that far, okay." Himchan persuade him. 

"Okay, okay. I'm done with all of you. Let's speed walk." Daehyun did as he said. He is now far from them. Three of them chuckled. After 10 minutes, they arrived. Daehyun were drink a mineral water with a piece of chocolate cake on his table. 

"Yah, Jung Daehyun !" Yongguk step inside with a laughter. A few customers that seat on their table, looked at them. Himchan came in with a grinned. Youngjae rolled his eyes and straight to the fridge. He took a plate a placed the cake on it by himself. 

"Hi, Youngjae." Jieun waved to him. 

"Hi, Jieun noona. This cake are new, right ?" Youngjae point to the cake on his plate. 

"Yes, it is. Can I ask you something ?" 

"Sure. What is it ?" 

Jieun looked at Daehyun. Yongguk and Himchan sat in front of him with a laughter. "Why Daehyun come in here without all of you ? Did you have a fight ?" Jieun are concerned with the friendship of them. 

Youngjae chuckled. "No. We are good, noona. Daehyun just... feeling tired." 

"Tired ?" 

"Yes. Someone offer to ride us but we reject the offer. But that grandpa over there..." Youngjae pointed to Daehyun. Jieun followed the gaze. "...he is too tired. But then, he is doing a speed walking and here he is." Jieun smiled and nodded. 

"Oh." 

"Don't worry, noona. Nothing will ever happen between us." Youngjae walked to that table and sat next to Daehyun. 'Grandpa' groaned as he got push by 'Albert Einstein'.

"Go away !" 

"I want to eat, bro. You should eat your cake before ant come here." Youngjae chuckled. Yongguk nodded and left to the counter. He meet with Jieun. Himchan wrinkled her forehead as he didn't saw Hyosung since he came. He left too then. 

"Jieun noona !" he called. Jieun looked up. Yongguk, next to her looked up too. "Where is noona ?"

"Oh, she at home." 

"Home ? Why ?" 

"She left our workpaper." 

"Workpaper ?" Yongguk asked her. 

"Yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter