Letter

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin looked inside the school although every students that walked out from the scool are looking at her with a smirked. Yejin bit her lips as she didn't saw Himchan yet. But then someone tapped on her shoulder. She looked back and smiled. 

"Yongguk !" 

"Hi. What are you doing in here ?" 

"Oh !" Yejin looked down. Suddenly, Yongguk giggled. 

"That was a stupid question. Sorry." 

"Yo Yongguk !" Daehyun called him but then paused when he looked at Yejin. 

"Yejin-ssi." Daehyun called her that for teasing. "Are you looking for Himchan ?" Yejin nodded with bright smile. Yongguk shooked his head. 

"Oh, I think he will be late." Daehyun looked up and saw Youngjae came closer to them. "Maybe Youngjae can show you the way to our class." Yejin blinked. 

"Young-Youngjae ?" 

"Oh, Youngjae are not a busy person, you know. Maybe you can talk about science with him. He loves science." 

"Daehyun, stop it." Yongguk hold his shoulder and makes Daehyun smiled. Youngjae finally reached them and suprised to saw Yejin. 

"Oh, Yejin. Hi !" 

"Hi." Yejin waved to him. 

"Yah, Youngjae ! Show her the way to our class." Daehyun ordered him. 

"What ?" 

"Oh, it's okay. I can find the class by myself." Yejin said. 

"No ! I can accompany you. This is a big school you know. A famous school. You can't enter without an ID into our class." 

"Liar !" Yongguk knocked on Youngjae head. Yejin chuckled. 

"May I ?" Youngjae lead the way with manner. When Yejin walked in first, Youngjae showed to Daehyun and Yongguk, his glare eyes. 

"He likes her, I think." Daehyun said. 

"No way." Yongguk answered him and left the school. Daehyun followed behind him. Meanwhile, Youngjae and Yejin walked beside each other with an awkward condition. 

"So.... I heard that you are the cleverest girl in the school." 

"Oh, not cleverest. I'm just work hard than other people." Youngjae nodded. 

"You know, in this school.... I'm the one on top after the examination. 

"Really ? So you are the cleverest boy in this school." Youngjae chuckled. 

"Kind of." Yejin smiled. 

"So do you ever enter any debate or something ?" 

"Science project." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter