The Girl..

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in the dining room are quiet. No voice. Just a sound from the spoon with fork that clashed with a plate. A few maids looked down without bothering to looked up. Yejin looked up after she flings her food. She looked at her mother. Her mother are worked as a CEO for her fashion company. She have a lot new designer under her company and a lot of fashion show her company made. All of them are succcess. 

Yejin looked to her father. Her father are reading a newspaper and sometimes drinks a coffee. He is also a CEO but in a different company. He was an architecture but now, he have a lot of workers that can replace him. He now just ordering his workers and check everything. He got a lot of job and success. 

Both of them are success people and they want her to be like them. They controlled her. They give what she wants but they never give her pemission to do something else other than study. Books are her lover at this time. Wake up in the morning, prepare to go to school, breakfast, driver send her to the school, study, lunch, study, driver pick her from school, study at home till night, dinner, study, and sleep. That is her routine. 

She got not bestfriends. She got no special boyfriend. She got no number from her classmates. She want to be friend with them but she too shy to talked with them. 

"Honey ? Are you okay ?" Yejin blinked and looked at her mom. 

"Yes, mother ?" 

"Are you okay ?" her mom asked her. Yejin smiled. 

"Yes." 

"Then why are you not eating that food ? Are you sick ?" 

"I'm okay, mother. I'm just..." Yejin want to say daydream but she know she will got nag from her parents. "...thinking of something." her father looked at her and fold the paper. He drinks the coffee. 

"What are you thinking ? Eat that food and go to school." her father got up from his seat and took his jacket and bag from one of his maid. Mother also got up from her seat and took her things from another maid. She stop in front of the mirror and fix her make up. 

"Honey, study okay. Don't think about anything. They are useless." 

"But mom...." 

"Yejin, you should focus on your academic. Ignore everything else." Yejin sighed and looked down. 

"Okay." she gave up. Her mother cupped her face and kiss her forehead. 

"Focus in class. Bye." they left with another driver. Yejin sighed and drink a mineral water without touch her food. 

"Miss Yejin, you should eat before you leave." 

"I have no appetite." she said without looking at that maid. 

"But Mr. Lee will know..."

"Then don't tell him !" Yejin got mad. She turned to looked at that maid and stared her. "Don't tell my father or my mother. If you did, find another job." Yejin are not cruel like Cinderella stepmother or a witch or a popular girl in her school but she is upset with her parents right now. She walked away but before she went out from that room, she looked back. 

"I'm sorry." she apologize and left to the school. Her driver already opened the door for her and when she is inside, the driver quickly back to his seat and drive. She looked on the sky as the car moved. Then a group

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter