What ? When ? Where ? Which ? Who ? and How ?

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan opened the door and walked straight to the kitchen but paused with a shocked face at divider between kitchen and living room. 

"Noona !" 

"Oh, Himchan-ah ! You are home." 

"Wh-what are you doing ?" 

"Cooking." she smiled and continued doing her job.

"Noona, you supposed to work at the cake shop." Hyosung paused from her job and turned around. She smiled. 

"Until you and Yejin didn't settle the problem, I will not working there." Himchan were shocked. 

"But why ?" 

"Well, you know why." 

"Is it about me that acting weird ?" Himchan asked her. 

"Oh, you notice that you are weird in these few days ?" Hyosung asked him back. Himchan cleared his throat and looked down. "Then why are you keep doing that ? Acting weird." 

"Noona, you should go to work." 

"I'm not. Jieun have Yongguk and others to help her while I'm not working." 

"But noona..." 

"There i no but, Himchan-ah. If you keep acting weird, so do I. I'm not going back to my job. That is the point." Hyosung back to her work and ignored him. Himchan sighed and looked at the fridge. 

"Is the cake still in there ?' 

"The cake only for you, Himchan."

"Don't eat it." Himchan told Hyosung and left the kitchen. Hyosung smiled silently. Himchan climb up the stairs as he sighed. He reached the room and closed the door. He dialled Youngjae number and wait for him to answered. 

"What ?!" Youngjae mad at him. 

"Youngjae-ah, I'm sorry." 

"If you really don't want her anymore, just let her go. Don't make her suffer, Himchan-ah. You are so cruel. If you are tired or fed-up or got another girl behind her, let her know will not solve things, Himchan." Himchan just stitched his mouth together. He is wrong, he know that. 

"I'm sorry." 

"That sorry are not for me. Call Yejin if you are feeling sorry. She forgive you, I will forgive you. This is not a big deal, dude." Youngjae told him. 

"I know." 

"If you think you want to talk about this with me, just call me. But I'm still mad at you." Youngjae ended the call. Himchan sighed and looked down. 

He groaned but still dialled Yejin number. He waited but voicemail answered his call. Himchan stood up and stomped his feet. At the end, he j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter