Visit Blossom Garden

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He patted Daehyun back when he took a seat in front of him. Daehyun lifted his hands as he talked with someone in phone. Himchan sighed but he acted like nothing happen. He saw Yongguk help Jieun with the customers. Hyosung in the kitchen, making a new recipe. The door opened and Himchan looked at the door because there is a bell ring when the door opened. It's Jaekyung and Minho. 

Himchan sighed and started to doing his job although there is nothing on that table. 

"Oh, here you are !" Jaekyung crossed her arms as she walked closer to Himchan. He raised his head slowly as he looked at Jaekyung with 'what' expression. 

"What do you want ?" 

"Nothing, Himchan-ah." Jaekyung smiled. "I'm sorry. I should not said that to you and.... think negative about that." 

"So, do you friend of her now ?" 

"Absolutely not !" Jaekyung rolled her eyes. Himchan sighed. "But maybe. Depends with her." Jaekyung bite her lips. He smiled. 

"Did she come to school today ?" 

"No. It's more than a week, you know. The principal asked Minho to go to her house. I'm going to follow him. Do you want-" 

Himchan got up. "Of course I want." Jaekyung are shocked. 

"O-okay. Don't be so excited. We are not in the same standard. Behave !" Jaekyung reminded him. 

"Oh ! I don't want to hear it. Minho-ah ! Let's go." Minho lifted his eyebrows. Jaekyung grabbed his arms and left the cake shop. Himchan are excited as they making their way to Yejin house. 

"Err... Himchan-ssi ?" Minho called him. 

"Yes !" Himchan shouted a little because he was ahead them. 

"Do you always call Yejin ?" Jaekyung looked at Minho. 

"No. Yejin always call me. She don't give me to call her first." 

"Why ?" 

"Because she was afraid if her parents found out that we are couple. They want her to focus on her study and not having a relationship." Himchan told him. Minho nodded. 

"How can you and her meet ?" 

"She seems lost after eat a cake at our shop. So, she tell me that her driver are late and that's how we met. We meet in front of that shop then we walking home." Minho nodded again. Jaekyung felt uneasy. "But, her driver take her home when we stop by at the supermarket." 

"So, how long have you guys out together ?" Jaekyung sighed silently. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter