I'm Sorry

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the cake shop, Jieun were busy with her customers. Hyosung also out from the kitchen to serve the customers. But not Yongguk with Daehyun and Youngjae. They were surroundings Himchan to know the truth. Everyone knew about Himchan and Yejin. They are surprised but at the same time, they didn't want to think wo is wrong. 

"So, what are you trying to tell us that both of you are different ?" Daehyun asked him. He looked unsatisfied. Himchan nodded. Yongguk sighed. 

"You should not do this, Himchan-ah. First, you try to keep away from her. Then, try to tackle her back. But now, you are breaking up with her. What is the real deal actually ?" Daehyun sighed. 

"Is this my fault ?" Youngjae opened his mouth. Himchan looked at him and smiled. 

"No. It's my own fault." 

"Obviously." Daehyun shooked his head. 

"You should not do like that to Yejin. She will confused with you behaviour." Yongguk said to him. Youngjae bit his lips. 

"If this is my fault, I'm sorry." 

"This is not your fault, Youngjae-ah. I just thought-" 

"Thought what ? Not better for her ? Don't you ever use that reason to explained this matter to us. We are boring with that reason. Are you using her or something ?" Daaehyun clenched his fist. Himchan looked at his fist. 

"Daehyun-ah." he called him. 

"You are my friends, Himchan-ah. I am a player but this too much. She is hurting because of you, dude !" Daehyun groaned and palmed his face. Yongguk patted his shoulder. 

"He is right, bro. You should not do that. If you want finish everything with her, explain one per one. Don't just leave like that." Youngjae nodded. 

"She is crying for a whole time, Himchan-ah. I don't know what am I supposed to do yesterday." Youngjae told him. 

"This is crazy." Daehyun left the table. Himchan looked at him and sighed. 

"Himchan, I only have one advice. Appreciate her before she fly away from you. So far away." Yongguk said then left the table to help Jieun. 

"This is my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter