Years Later

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The graduation day. Yejin celebrate with her father at night on her land. Himchan celebrate with her friends and sister at the cake shop. they didn't meet for a year and now they are success on their study. After the breaking up, Yejin tried to stand up and studied hard. She on the top 3 in her school. Same goes to Himchan. He on the top 3 in her school. Active in basketball to forgot his broken heart. 

"Yeah ! Now we can get a job and work to death !" Daehyun said while laughed. They all laughed with his jokes. Jaekyung walked inside the cake shop with smile. She still mad with Himchan and didn't talk with him for a year.

"Jaekyung-ah, can you get the knife for me ? I want to cut the cake since you are here." Jieun asked her nicely. Jaekyung nodded and went to the kitchen. 

"Okay everyone. This is the time. Tomorrow we will find a job to proceed with our life. I just can't wait for tomorrow." Himchan said. 

"Well, I hope everything will be fine as usual." Yongguk patted his shoulder. 

"Unni, here the knife." Jaekyung looked at Himchan for a second and then she just wandering around. Himchan sighed. Daehyun patted his shoulder. 

"Jae will accepted you back. Trust me." Himchan smiled. 

"Okay, guys. I'm going to cutting the cake, and please clean up all of this." Jieun told them. 

"Let me help you, darling." Yongguk said. 

"It's okay. I can do this. Anyway, Hyosunh are with me, right ?" Jieun kiss his cheeks. Yongguk smiled happily. Himchan saw that and missed her. Although he was busy with his life but sometimes he will remind of her. 

----------

"Happy graduation day !" Yejin clapped her hands loudly as many people in her house. Her father brought out the cake. Yejin saw it and tried to control her smiled. Suddenly, her mind remember Himchan after saw the cake. 

"Thank you, father." 

"I bet it must be delicious." he laughed. 

"It is delicious. I love the flavour." 

"Great ! Now, cute the cake !" Yejin laughed and cut the cake without bothering to remember the memories. 

"I bought this cake at Jaekyung sister cake shop." Yejin paused from her action. Her father didn't noticed that. "I guarantee it must be delicious as you never taste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter