Blank

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin looked over her window. Her tears keep dripping out although she tried to hold in it. Her father are away from her now so she can't tell how she felt or asked him why is he lying to her. Suddenly, the door were opened. Yejin glanced over her shoulder but she didn't cared. 

"Oh, are you still here ? Don't you think you need to go to school ?" a voice that makes Yejin clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. "Do you think that you are clever enough since you didn't study for a whole time ?" 

"You are still a fool !" Yejin closed her eyes. Tried to hold her patience. 

"It's been a week you didn't go to school. Don't you think you need to go ? A fool !" Yejin bite her inner lips. 

"Whatever ! Your father call me that he will come back today. Happy now ?" Yejin looked at her. "What ?" her stepmother rolled her eyes. "So you can tell him about me, huh ?" 

"No." Yejin answered her. She was laughed but then stop when heard that unexpected answered. 

"Wh-what did you just said ?" 

"I am not telling him about you. Not about you throw the alcohol bottle and shattered all over the place in MY STUDY ROOM !" she was surprised but then smirked. "I am not telling him about that." 

"So ? You want to keep this as a secret ?" Yejin moved closer to her. Her stepmother were taken aback by their inch. 

"I'm going to tell him about what happen in stairs." she was shocked. Yejin smirked and sat on the chair. "He will so surprised about it." 

"He will think of you as a liar." 

"Oh, he will." Yejin smiled and grabbed her towel to the bathroom. Her stepmother gulped her saliva as she didn't expected that answered too. She thought Yejin will fight back. She clenched her fist and went out. In the toilet, Yejin cried again but this time, she didn't make a sound. She sobs in silent. 

That night, her father came home. She already eat her dinner in a room. Her stepmother are eating the dinner alone in a dining room. The door of the house suddenly opened and it makes Haeri, got up from her seat. 

"Honey !" he looked on the left and smiled. 

"Where is Yejin ?" he asked right away. Her faces didn't looked good. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm hungry." he apologize after he saw a changed on her face. She smiled after he apologize. 

"Let's eat. I'm just about to eat when you came in." he chuckled but his head kept looked around. 

"Let's go." they went to the dining room and enjoying the food. After that, she pull him to their room and let him rest. In room, Yejin were rubbed her hands. She wants to meet her father but she didn't want to go out. She want to him to find her in room. After walked back and forth, sat on the chair and edge of the bed, she finally end up fell sleep at the door. 

At the morning, she woke up but then realized she on the bed. She got up and looked around. 

"Father !" she shouted when she a figure on window. He was tie up the curtain for the light to shine in. She rain to him and hug him from back. 

"Oh, Yejin-ah ! Do you have a nice dream ?" she cried. "Yejin-ah, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter