A Different Life

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan and his friends walked out from the class after the bell rang. All of the students are hurried to the gate so they can go home and rest. But some of the students, mostly a brain students will walk slowly as they read a book or talk with a friends about the new thing that they learn for today. 

"Himchan-ah !" Youngjae called him while waving his hands. Himchan turned back. Same with Daehyun and Yongguk. Youngjae ran to him. 

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae ! What take you so long to get out from the class ?" Daehyun mad at him. Youngjae ignored him. 

"Can you help me with science later ?" Youngjae know Himchan are clever but he never use his brain since his parents dead. 

Yongguk smirked. Daehyun groaned while rolled his eyes. Youngjae looked at them. 

"What ?" 

"You make me go insane, Youngjae-ah !" Daehyun left them.

"Do you really need to ask him that ? The bell are ringing, can you rest for a while ?" Yongguk left them too. Youngjae sighed and looked at Himchan. 

"So ?" Himchan didn't answered but smiled. "I take it as yes, Himchan-ah." 

"While we eat cake." Himchan walked away. Youngjae cheer happily. He hug Himchan neck and say thanks. 

----------

Yejin sighed when her driver still not coming to pick her up. This is not the first time her driver acting like this. She sat under the hut and her lips. She sighed again. After 5 minutes, there is no sign that her driver will come. She started to opened the book and doing a revision. 

"Hey !" Yejin looked up. 

"Minho !" Yejin smiled. 

"What are you doing in here ? I thought your driver are picking you up." Yejin smile bitterly. Minho and she are close as the principal is Minho father. His father love to pampered her since he never have a daughter. 

"I'm still waiting for him. Maybe he stuck on the road." Yejin told him. Minho nodded and sat next to her. 

"Well, any problem in class today ?" 

"No actually. But since you ask, I need you to teach me this maths problem. Do you have time ?" 

"Sure. Where is it ?" 

"Wait a sec." Yejin opened her bag and take a maths textbook with a workbook. She flipped the paged and point the problem to Minho. 

"Oh. This is easy." 

"For you, yes. I don't really understand." Minho chuckled. He took a pencil from Yejin fingers and started to explained the problem to Yejin. 10 minutes later, she finally understand. Yejin showed her smiled and said thanks to Minho. 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter