The Truth...

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan standing in front of YMC High School gate as the other students walked out from the school. He wait for the figure that he has been waiting for. After 10 minutes, there is no sign of Yejin came out from the school. The students are getting decreased. When he saw a familiar figure, he called her. She turned around and shocked to meet Himchan in front of her school. 

"Himchan-ah !" Jaekyung ran to him. "What are you doing in here ?" Himchan smiled bitterly. 

"Hi." he cleared his throat and looked around the school again. 

"Are you waiting for someone ?" Himchan looked at her. 

"Oh. I want to meet someone but.... she still didn't show up." 

"She ?" Jaekyung smirked and crossed her arm. "A girl, huh. Are you dating my schoolmates, Himchan-ah ?" before Himchan replied her, someone came from behind. 

"Hey, honey ! Himchan-ah, this is Minho. My boy that I talk to you about." 

"Oh, this is Minho. You are handsome." Minho bowed politely. 

"This is Himchan. My friend." Minho nodded. 

"Are you waiting for someone, Himchan-ssi ?" Minho asked him. 

"Oh, yes. I didn't see her." 

"Okay, who is she ? Maybe I know her." 

"Yejin. Lee Yejin. Do you know her ?" Jaekyung and Minho stunned. Then, Jaekyung shooked her head slowly.... then aggresively. 

"Yejin ? You are her boyfriend ?" Minho looked at him. Himchan smiled shyly. 

"For a months." 

"What ?" Jaekyung sighed. She pulled his arms and forced him sit under the hut. "What are you thinking ? Lee Yejin ? That girl from Blossom Garden neighbourhood ?" 

"Yes, she is. You know her." Himchan looked brightly. 

"Oh, yes ! She is my classmates." Jaekyung looked unsatisfied. 

"Good. Then you are her friend." 

"Friend ? Excuse me, I hate her ! She never have a friend in this school." Himchan looked surprised. 

"She told me that but.... this is unexpecting." 

"Well, she is the cleverest kid in this school. The richest kid in this school. Do you think we really want to be her friend ?" 

"But she never want all that. Her parents-" 

"I. DON'T. CARE." she shouted. "I hate her ! And you should not involve with her life." Jaekyung clenched her fist. 

"Why are you hating her so much ? Did she do something to you ?" 

"Well, she did. She tried to take away my boyfriend." Minho looked up. 

"She did not. I told you, she is my friend." 

"Yeah, your sister too." Himchan looked at Minho. 

"Sister ?" 

"Oh, not biological. But, my father likes her so yeah..." Minho rubbed his nape. 

"Look, Himchan. You can't like her." 

"I already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter