Chapter 6 (no idea for title)

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun are talking with someone at the counter when Himchan and his friends step in. They looked at the person with a narrowed eyes. But for Yongguk, his lifted eyebrows makes Jieun smiled at him. 

"Yongguk-ah..." Jieun called him. Yongguk came closer to her. 

"Yes, dear ?" 

Jieun smiled. "Can you please help me with this box ?" Yongguk nodded. His gaze turned to that person and started to enter the counter and doing his work. 

"I will call you when our latest job are done. But don't worry. Your cake shop will be popular as much as you want." that person said. Yongguk glanced at him. He heard they conversation as his stand next to Jieun. 

"Thanks Mr. Kwang Soo." 

"No thanks. You have my phone number, right ?" 

"Yes." 

"Okay, I need to go now. I will design the ads and I hope you will like it." 

"Oh, okay." Jieun smiled excitedly. Hyosung came in after that. 

"Mr. Kwang Soo, still here ?" Hyosung lifted her eyebrows to Yongguk. He saw that and rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm about to leave when you come. I will come here after three days with the design."

"Okay, then." Mr. Kwang Soo nodded and left after saying goodbye to Jieun, Hyosung and Yongguk. Hyosung chuckled. Jieun looked at her. 

"What's wrong with you, Hyosung-ah ?" Yongguk sighed. Hyosung didn't answered but she patted Yongguk shoulder. Jieun understand right away. She left with her chuckled. Yongguk kept doing his work. 

"Yongguk-ah ?" 

"What ?" Yongguk asnwered lazily. Jieun smiled. 

"You look cute when you are jealous." Jieun told him. Yongguk cleared his throat and tried to covered his expression. 

"When did I jeloaus ?" Yongguk doing his work without looked at Jieun. 

"That is Mr. Kwang Soo. We ask for his help to advertise our shop. We need some publicity, Yongguk-ah. That's why we want to upgrade our shop. You don't have to be jealous with that person, Yongguk-ah." 

"Oh. So ?" Jieun smiled. 

"If you want to act like this for a whole day, I don't mind. I have a lot of male customers to be served." Jieun stepped away but Yongguk catch her arms. She looked at him. 

"Can you help me with this too ?" Yongguk asked with a smile. 

"Do you still jealous ?" 

"I am...." 

"That's why I ask you to do this work. Next to me when I'm talking with him. Please, don't be so jealous." Jieun aroused his nose. Yongguk smiled. 

"Okay, baby." Jieun winked at him. While, Himchan eat with Youngjae. Daehyun are busy with handphone as he got a new girl to be played with. Hyosung came and knocked Himchan head. 

"Auch ! Noona !" he his head. Youngjae chuckled. 

"Do you have any problem in class today ?" Himchan groaned as he heard the question. "Do you ?" 

"No ! I'm fine in class." 

"Yeah, you are fine since you sleep." Himchan looked at Daehyun. Hyosung crossed her arms. 

"You what ?" 

"I'm not ! Daehyun, stop lying !" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter