My Mind Think Of You

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin turned back when she heard someone knocked on her door. 

"Yejin-ah." her mother face appeared behind that door. 

"Mother." Yejin said without emotion. But actually, she felt stuffy. Being in this room with book for a long time, makes her want to scream. Yejin ignored her mother and continue reading a book. 

"Yejin-ah, what are you doing ?" Yejin sighed. 

"Playing some games." Yejin said in cynical tone. Her mother stop from walking closer to her. 

"You should know, you don't have a time to playing a games." Yejin got up from her seat and turned around. "You should just study." Yejin tilted her head. 

"You don't have to think about anything else, okay. Just study and ignored everything, hmm ?" her mother smiled. 

"Including you ?" 

"In...cluding me ?

"Ignore you." Yejin said. Her mother bite her lips and tried to contol her breath. 

"Look, I don't care if you hate me. But I just want you to be happy in the future." 

"I'm already UNhappy, mother. What do you want ?" Yejin crossed her arms. Her father came in as he brought something. But then he paused as he smell a tense in that room. 

"You need to study. I don't care if you unhappy or not because in the future, you will be thanks to me. All the efforts for you.... you will remember it." 

"I will." Yejin sat down on her study table. A few second later, she heard a door got closed with a slam. She closed her eyes and breathe out loud.  Then she heard a door got opened again. 

"What do yo-" she shocked. It's her father as she turned around. Her father closed the door and came closer to her with a smile. 

"I bet you are tired." 

"You will never care." Yejin are brave now. She can show her emotion now. She can spill out everything that she keep in her heart. But she still didn't feel enough. 

"I care about you, Yejin-ah." Yejin looked at the book and ignored him. "I bought you something." he placed next to her. Yejin take it and got up. 

"This. Deserves. To be. In. A. Trash. Bin." said Yejin as she throw in a trash bin. Her father sighed and looked down. 

"I'm sorry for-" 

"For what ? You will never sorry for me, father. You and mother are same. Thinking about the future. You guys are so obsessed with the future. I don't get it." Yejin sat on her place again. 

"I know. But whatever we did, all of this are for you. So please understand." 

"If I did it, what is the prize ?" Yejin stared on her father. He looked on her eyes. 

"Fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter