Afar

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin looked at her table with a sad eye and gloomy face. As Jaekyung sat in front of her, she sighed. 

"Yejin ?" Yejin didn't noticed her actually. She was daydreaming as she thinks about Himchan. "Yejin ?" Jaekyung called her again but this time with a knock on her table. Yejin looked up and blinked a few times 

"Oh, Jaekyung-ah. Wh-" she paused when she saw everyone was gone from the class. 

"Where is everybody ?" Jaekyung bited her lips. 

"The bell already rang, Yejin-ah. Are you okay ?" Yejin sighed and palm her face. 

"I'm fine." she murmured. Jaekyung shooked her head. 

"If you are okay, then you will not be like this. You are so...." Jaekyung sighed. "This is so miserable." she continued. Yejin smiled bitterly.  

"I'm fine, Jaekyung-ah." 

"Yejin-ah, is this about Himchan ?" Yejin looked down. "If this is about him, I think both of you need to meet and settle this problem. It's had been two days Himchan didn't came to our cake shop. It's weird you know." Yejin looked at her. 

"Two days ?" 

"Yes, two days. Daehyun said two days ago both of you have a fight. Is it true ?" Yejin rubbed her palms. "If it is true, handle it right. I don't want both of my friend getting hurt. Got me ?" Jaekyung showed her cynical face.

Yejin smiled. "It's nothing." 

"You can tell me what it is. We are friend now, Yejin-ah." 

"It's really nothing." Yejin sighed. 

"Look, I'm here for you. We are alone now. So tell me. Why are both of you fought that day ?" Yejin can't run away again. She bite her lips and leaned forward to Jaekyung. 

"He didn't trust me, Jaekyung-ah." Jaekyung lift her right eyebrows. "He looked different that day. I mean... he don't trust me anymore." Yejin sighed heavily. 

"I'm really understand. He did not trust you. But why ?" 

"I don't know. Since we met again that day after a week, he looked different. He.... like.... he...." Yejin groaned. "I don't know how to explain !" she got up from her seat and crossed her arms and looked over the window. 

"So... what are you going to do about that ?" 

"I don't know." 

"Go to his school and met him." Yejin looked at Jaekyung. 

"Are you crazy ?" 

"What ? It will be good for him. Do not expected that you will come to his school to meet him after that fight. Done ! Your problem are solved." Jaekyung smiled. Yejin shooked her head. 

"It's not that easy, Jaekyung-ah." 

"Then ?" Jaekyung blow an air to her bang hair. 

"I need to know why he acted like that." 

"Correct." 

"I need to know why he did not trust me." 

"Correct. But if you want that answer, his school is his hang out place right now." Jaekyung smiled and got up from her seat. She took her bag. "Listen to me and you will get all the answers." Jaekyung smiled. Yejin looked down. 

"Or-" they looked to the door. Minho came in from the hallway. "Or he have his own problem." 

"Yah, you make me shock." Jaekyung said to him and walked to him. 

"Sorry, honey." they are hugging makes Yejin looked down and felt a little bit jealous. She miss Himchan. 

"Wh-What kind of problem ?" 

"One, maybe he don't want to be with you anymore." Jaekyung narrowed her eyes to Minho. "Two, maybe he felt that he lack on something. About him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter