I'm Sorry (Jaekyung Knowing)

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin tried to hide her sore eyes but Jaekyung pulled her chin up and lifted her eyebrows. 

"Why are you crying ?" Yejin shooked her head. She have to come to school for today because today is their first examination for this month. "Tell me, Yejin-ah. Is this related to Himchan ?" 

"No." Yejin looked down. 

"Yejin-ah." 

"Okay, everyone ! Sit because your exam will be start in a minute !" the teachers came in and Yejin got the chance to ran away from her. Jaekyung looked at her with curiousity and sat on her seat. But still turned around to looked at Yejin. Yejin know Jaekyung eyes were on her but she tried to be cool and ignored it. 

Yejin answered the paper easier but she still not confident with her answer. 10 minutes before the examination finished, Yejin already gave her paper to the teacher and went out. Suprisingly, Jaekyung did the same and Yejin can't run away after been chased by her. 

"Wait !" Jaekyung grabbed her arms. "Why are you running away from me ?" 

"It's nothing, Jaekyung-ah. I just want to go to toilet. Can't I ?" Yejin tried to smiled but it's fake on Jaekyung eyes. 

"Tell me what happened yesterday. Everything is fine, right ?" 

"Y-yes. Of course. What is not fine anyway ?" 

"Himchan." Yejin looked at her. "And you." Yejin smiled. 

"We are good. No problem. It's just we still didn't closer as before." Yejin told her a half truth. 

"It's okay. Boh of you will be fine." Jaekyung patted her shoulder. Yejin nodded and left to the toilet. 

"I have to go to the toilet." 

"Sure, you can." Jaekyung smiled and watched her backside as she left. But then, she remember about the sore eyes. Yejin already went into the toilet and locked it. She cried. 

Jaekyung looked on the floor then rushed to toilet. She heard someone crying and when she was about to opened the door, it's locked. 

"Yejin-ah ! Lee Yejin !" then suddenly someone patted her shoulder. Jaekyung looked back and saw Minho. 

"What happened ?" 

"Yejin  is crying." Minho looked at the door and begun to knocked on it. 

"Yejin-ah. Are you okay ?" he asked calmly. In the toilet, Yejin so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter