The Day..

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# Purple = Flashback. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Himchan climb down the stairs as he smiled. He walked to the kitchen and saw Hyosung are cooking with her apron around her waist. 

"Hi noona !" Himchan called her. Hyosung looked back and but didn't noticed the different in Himchan. 

"I'm not done with cooking, Himchan-ah. Go away if you are hungry." 

"I'm fine, noona. I can wait for you." Hyosung rolled her eyes and turned around. 

"Tell me what do you want ?" Himchan laughed. He got up and hugged her sister. Hyosung are taken aback. 

"I don't want anything, noona. I want you and...." Himchan smiled softly and left the kitchen. Hyosung are getting confused. She sighed and worried with his attitude. Himchan sat at the couch as he looked at the phone. Until now, he wait for a call from Yejin. She told him that only her can call him. She didn't want her parents found out about her relationship with Himchan. 

They have became a friends for 3 months. Almost 3 months actually. But the relationship turns to love one months ago. Now, they are couple. Their hearts are one now. Himchan smiled as she remembered that day. The day he taught her maths. The day she kissed his cheeks. The day their first kiss are taken by their own love.

"Okay, for this problem, you need to use this formula. It much easier than this solution." Himchan told him. 

"But my teacher use this solution." Himchan sighed. 

"But I said this solution are much easier than this, Yejin-ah." 

"But it must be the same as what my teacher teach to me." 

"Okay, okay. Look, everyone have their own right to do any solution that they think they right. And I think this solution will make you on the top again." Yejin smiled. Himchan know about Yejin alwasy got number 1 among the students in this school. 

"But-" 

"Listen to me, Yejin-ah. It doesn't matter which one actually. Whatever it is, the answer are still the same. There is no different. Unless ! You didn't do right." 

"Okay, I will try." 

"Do it." Himchan ordered her. Suddenly, her driver came with a two long can. 

"Please drink this. Both of you must be thirsty." 

"Thank you. But she need to solve this first before she drink." Yejin sighed and solve her problem. After a minute past, Yejin smiled. 

"I'm done." 

"Good. Next problem ?" Yejin wrinkled her forehead and silence. "Why ?" 

"Don't you need to check it first ?" 

"Why should I ? I'm not your teacher. Next !" Yejin smirked. 

"You a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter