Confusing

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan closed his eyes as he sighed. He knew what had he did was wrong but his feelings were more confused when he was with her. He got nothing but she have a father and a big house. A big space in living room and a stairs that can have 5 person climb up together. 

He sighed and relaxed his mind. But not for so long when a bell were heard. He got up and opened the door. He didn't looked at the door because he was thought that person is her sister. 

"Get in, noona. I want to eat something delicious. Can you-" 

"Himchan-ah !" he paused and turned around. Sori was happily waved at him. She closed the door with a smiled.

"S-So..." 

"Don't show me that face. So, where should I put this cake ?" Sori walked to the kitchen and placed it on the dining table. 

"Sori-ah !" Sori still acted like nothing happened. 

"Yes ?" 

"What are you doing in here ?" 

"What ? I'm coming to dinner with you. I told you that I-" 

"I'm busy !" 

"Busy with what, honey ?" Himchan ruffled his hair and sat on the couch with heavily breathing. Sori smirked and sat beside him. 

"Honey, why ? You open the door for me and now you want to me be gone ? How could you ?" 

"I thought my noona are home, Sori-ah." he told her. 

"Well, she is not. So what ? She is the one that asked me to send a cake to you." Himchan looked at her with confused face. "Seriously." Sori got up and walked to the dining table. 

"Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter