Job

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I heard that company are awesome. Maybe all of you should try it." Jaekyung looked at Himchan when she talk. Himchan looked down and felt weird with Jaekyung talk. Daehyun, Youngjae and Yongguk was blurred. 

"Jae-ah, that company doing what ?" Youngjae asked. 

"I don't know." all of them stunned. "You guys should go and figure it out. Yes !" 

"If we are not interested ?" 

Jaekyung frowned and glared at Youngjae. Then she looked at Himchan. "You will right ?" 

"May...be ?" 

"Why maybe ? It's an oppurtunity for you to meet..."

"Meet ?" Himchan blurred. "Meet who ?" 

"M..meet the future ! Yes, future." 

"Nonsense." Daehyun rolled his eyes. 

"If you don't want to accept this accept, then don't ! I give this offer to Himchan. Do you want to accept the offer, Himchan-ah ?" Jaekyung with a full hope asked him. Himchan looked at Yongguk and they looked at each other. 

"What do you expect me to answer ?" 

"Yes ?" 

"Of course not. How can I go to some company that no information were known." 

"You have to go to that company. Have to !" Jaekyung shouted to him. 

"Okay, Jaekyung-ah. Be relax. Why are you forcing him ? Let he decide his life." 

"Life ? He doesn't have a life. He just live to heal his broken heart. That's it. He doesn't have a life. All thing ing your mind were not right because you keep thinking about Yejin. Am I right ?" everyone looked at Himchan. He was stunned.

"You miss her. Then why don't you go find her ? Your neighbourhood are not far away. Just cross the road ! Is that wrong ? So lazy ! If you want to change your life, you need to accept this offer. Go to that company. Work with that company. Work, salary and you will meet your Yejin." 

"She is not my Yejin anymore. And you can't make plan for my life. It is my life to decide which way should I go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter