Study !

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin are study in her study room and she tried to focus but her minds always think about anything else. She want to be free. She think about students walk to school, ride a bicycle to the school. She want to be like them. She is enough with all this trapped world. But Yejin know, she don't have that strength to told them. She always gave up after got an advice from them. 

She heard a door got knocked. 

"Come in !" a maid came in with a tray trolley. Yejin sighed once she saw that. Her maid brings her a food to eat in here. 

"Miss Yejin, I bring a food for you." 

"I can eat in the dining room." Yejin got up from her seat. 

"But, Miss Yejin, Mister ask me to bring this to you. He ask you to study and do not let you step out from this room." Yejin sighed and shouted a little. She startled the maid. 

"What are you waiting for ? Do you want me to eat that on the tray ?" Yejin raised her voice. That maid placed the food on the small rectangle dining table in her study room. She is in chaos.

"You can eat now, Miss Yejin." the maid said and left with the trolley. She sighed and clenched her fist. She felt choked as her tears started to drops. She didn't sat on the dining table but sat back on her study table. 

She looked on the book and keep staring on it. Minho ! Yejin looked up and wiped her tears. She grabbed her handphone and started to dial Minho number that she already saved. But the knocked on the door makes Yejin rolled her eyes. 

"What do you want ?" Yejin shouted. The door opened and her mother appeared. Yejin were surprised and got up from her seat. 

"Mother, I'm sorry. I thought-" 

"It's okay, honey. You are just tension." her mother her hair. Yejin smiled. 

"Finally ! You know I'm tension." 

"Of course I know. You sit in here, studying. Don't eat anything yet. You must be starving, that's why you are mad." Yejin smiled gone. Her mother go to the dining table without care about her face changed. 

"Oh, honey. You didn't eat this food. Come here ! You need to eat this before it getting cold." her mother push her to the dining table and forced her to sit. 

"Eat, honey." Yejin looked down. 

"I don't have any appetite." Yejin told her. 

"What ? You can't be like this, Yejin-ah. You need to eat then you can concentrate on your study." 

"I don't want to study anymore !" Yejin got up and pound her fist on the table. Her drink spill a little without make the glass fall. Her mother shocked. 

"You have to study !" her firm voice came. Yejin chest was heave with the explode that she made it. "You need to study all the time so you can be a successful people in the world !" she mad too. 

"I don't want to be success !" Yejin fights her. She shocked. Her smirked makes Yejin bite her lips. 

"Then what do you want to be ? A poor little girl ? A garbage girl ? A loser girl ?" Yejin gulped her saliva. "Don't tell me you want to live in a small house." 

"I don't want to.." Yejin looked down and mumbled. Her mother smiled and raised her face by hold her chin. 

"You need to wake up, dear. This is reality. Not fantasy or fairy tale anymore. You need to study so you can be a successful person in this country. Maybe in the world. And that time, you can be free." Yejin shut . 

"I have to leave. I need to shower. Eat the food and back to your book." she winked and left her alone in that room. Yejin crying once the door were closed. No one heard she sob. She is alone in her castle. 

----------

"Himchan !" Hyosung called him. Himchan go to her room.

"My light bulb in the toilet are damaged. Can you fix it ?" 

"Do we have another light bulb in this house ?" Himchan asked her as he looked at the light bulb in the toilet. 

"I think we have. Wait here, I'm going to get it." 

"Okay. I need to plug out that damage light bulb." Himchan find a chair and started to climb. Hyosung already went to the kitchen and find the light bulb. 

"I know I keep that thing in here." she complaint as she find it. After a while, she found it and ran to her room. 

"Himchan-ah !" Himchan looked at her and smiled. He took the new light bulb and plug on it. He gave her the old one and he continue with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter