Not Her Biological Mother

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like usual, their atmosphere in a dining room are quiet and awkward. Yejin eyes looked around as she chewing her food. Her mom are enjoying her food while her fingers will tap on the tablet at one time. Yejin sighed silently as she feed herself.

"Bomi, can you pour a wine for me ?" her mother snapped her fingers as she said that. Yejin looked at that maid. She nodded and jogging to the kitchen. Yejin rest her chin on her palms as she watched the kitchen door opened. She pour a wine in her mother glass. 

"Thank you." she walked backwards and stand at where she at before while holding the wine bottle. Her mother drink it. Yejin lifted her eyebrowed as she eating. 

"Well, Yejin." Yejin looked up right away. "How is your school ?" 

"Fine." she answered and that is not enough for her mother. 

"Just fine ? You should not be like this. It should be awesome." her mother did a gestures. Yejin smiled. Her father still with his food but he glanced at Yejin. 

"It is awesome. As I met new friends." 

"You met who ?" her mother voice turn to firm. Yejin startled. 

"Err.... no one !" she answered. 

"Good. You should not find a friend at this time. You should be friend with your book." Yejin rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah, right." her father smiled. 

"And how can I have fun with books ?" 

"Well, when you know him, you will enjoy the love between you two." Yejin lifted her right eyebrows. 

"Love ?" 

"Yes, love like me and your mom." Yejin chuckled. her mother narrowed her eyes. 

"Not funny. Look, love with your books mean you read him. You touch him. You feel him. At the end, you will be a successful person in the-" 

"World. I know, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. But !" Yejin looked at her mother as shocked when Yejin interrupted. "But I want to love a person. Not a books. I'm just want a friend and not a husband." Yejin took her napkin as she rag her lips and got up. 

"I will do my best and get my wish." her father didn't looked up but stared on his plate. Her mother smirked. 

"What wish ?" 

"Freedom." she said as her eyes looked at her father. 

"Freedom ? Darling, you already have a freedom. Can't you see ?" 

Yejin looked at her mother. "Freedom ? Oh, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter