Jaekyung Idea

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin breath in the fresh air. She looked over the lake as the sun still not rising. Her memories still clear in her mind. After a month they broke up, she asked her driver to drove at Himchan high school. She saw him. Smiling and laughing with his friends. 

"Do you have a place to go, Miss Yejin ?" Yejin looked on her driver. She didn't answer but looked out the window. "Miss ?" 

"Can we go to Himchan school ?" 

"But miss.." 

"Please. Just drive at his place. I'm not going out." Yejin told him. Her driver sighed. 

"I don't want you to get hurt again, Miss Yejin." Yejin looked down and her eyes started to blurry. 

"Just drive to his school." a firm voice came out and makes her driver follow her order. Her heart thumping waiting for the car arrived at the place. The car just passed by but Yejin saw Himchan went out from the school with Daehyun and others. Once she saw his smile, her tears fell down. 

"Miss Yejin, can we go to home ?" Yejin sobbed and didn't answered him. The driver stay in silent and drove back to home. Yejin ran to her room when the car stopped in the garage. 

She admitted that she miss that smile. She want to heard his voice. His sweet voice. She want to heard his laughing. She miss him. 

"Yejin ?" Yejin turned around as someone called her name. 

"Oh, Jaekyung !" they hugged each other and sat on the bench that provided at the lake.

"Why do you want to meet me ?" Yejin smiled and looked at the lake. Jaekyung waiting for her words. "Yejin ?" 

"Relax. Look at the lake. Does it make you calm ?" Yejin said. She smiled bitterly. Jaekyung saw that and sighed. "That lake never become a river. Why ? Because lake made by human. Is it true ?" Yejin laughed. "It just come out." 

"Yejin, if you angry about your father, I'm sorry. I thi-" 

"Lake is lake. River is river. Can't change that." Yejin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter