Suffering

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin walked out from the house and got into the car. Her driver drove without saying anything after he saw Yejin in a bad mood. 

"I don't feel like to go to school." she said in a slow tone bur her driver heard. 

"What did you just saying, Miss Yejin ?" Yejin looked up and saw her driver eyes through the mirror. 

"I don't want to go to school." 

"But Miss Yejin, it is my responsibilities to drive you to school." 

"I don't want to go." her tears flow out and her driver started to feel confused. She just let the tears flew out as she hurt inside. At the end, her driver drove to another place. After half an hour, they finally came to a lake. Her driver opened the door for her. 

"You may cry in here." Yejin came out and her chest felt stuffy. She walked towards the green grass and sat down. Her driver locked the car and suprised with her action. 

"Miss Yejin, please sit on the bench." 

"I'm fine down here." she said. Her driver sighed and sat beside her. 

"What are you doing in here ?" Yejin looked back and saw Jaekyung. She sighed and stood up. Her driver held her arms as she almost fell. 

"What are YOU doing in here ?" 

"I'm asking you first. Answer me. You supposed to be in school." 

"I don't feel like to study today." Jaekyung rolled her eyes and walked towards her. She past her and crossed her arms as she face the lake. Yejin turned around. 

"Jaekyung ?" 

"Did he know you suffer like this ? Did he care ? Can't you just forget him ? He doesn't ever care about you ! Maybe he is-" 

"Jaekyung, I think you need to be in school." 

"Its you that need to be in school. If teachers saw you were absent, what will the teacher do ? Call you dad. Let's go !" Jaekyung took Yejin hands but Yejinpush her hands. 

"I'm staying right here. Send her to the school." Yejin said to her driver and sat back on the grass. Jaekyung sighed heavily. 

"He and Sori happily kissing each other and you just wasting your time with the tears !" she shouted. Fortunately, there is no one at the park. 

"I know you are not fool, Yejin ! Wake up ! Stand up right now ! You need to-" 

"I can't !" Yejin shouted more than Jaekyung. Both of them shocked. "I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter