Finally Meet

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin sighed when her driver still didn't come. This is not the first time or second, now she is really mad with her driver. She is alone in school with a school guard. There is no students left. Minho also not around although principal car still in his parking lot. She saw Minho followed Jaekyung. Maybe want to persuade her. 

She looked at the phone. It's been an hour she waited for him. Yejin blow an air to her face. She want to call Minho but she didn't want to disturb him. Minho maybe with Jaekyung now. Yejin got up from her seat and step out from the school. 

"If I walk..." Yejin looked on the road. She smiled. "...I can walk to home. By myself." Yejin nodded and gather all of her confident. She started to walk and smiled happily. Finally ! She in a road ! 

"Wow.." Yejin looked around as she still walking. 

"I want to eat some cake." Yejin told herself. She walked until she found a cake shop that she always want to visit. She opened the door. 

"Welcome." a lady smiled to her. Yejin bowed politely as she came in. She looked around. "Yes, may I help you ?" Yejin looked next to her. She smiled. 

"Sorry. This is my first time in here. Could you tell me which cake are the most popular in this shop ?" Yejin looked at her. 

"Oh, first of all. I'm Jieun. The owner of this shop." Yejin nodded. "You can have a sit. I will send you the most popular cake in this shop." 

"Okay." Yejin walked to the table that provided for the customers. She looked around and saw a table that full with male. She ignored them. After a few minutes, Jieun came with a plate and a piece of cake on it. 

"This is vanilla cake. This is our most popular cake in here. We have strawberry on top of it and it also less calories." Yejin nodded. 

"Less calories. I bet it must be delicious then." 

"It is. That's why our customers love to order that." Yejin nodded. 

"Oh." 

"Please, enjoy the cake." Jieun smiled and left. 

"Err..." Jieun turned back. "Do you work alone ?" 

"No. This shop belongs to me and my friend. We do have a few workers in the kitchen." 

"Oh. Where is your partner ?" 

"In the kitchen." Yejin nodded. "Why are you asking so much question ? Do you want to work in here ?" 

"Oh, I wish I can. But I can't. Sorry for asking you so many question." 

"It's okay. Please..." Jieun pointed to the cake. Yejin nodded and eat it. Delicious. Yummy ! 

Yongguk are helping Jieun as usual. Daehyun are not with them today because he have a date with someone. Youngjae are reading a novel while Himchan are helping Jieun with the organization. He opened the fridge and placed a few cakes on it place and backs to the kitchen.

He noticed a girl at the table but he just ignored as she is the customers. 

"Noona, I'm going back home." 

"So early." 

"Well, I want to rest. I want to meet Hyosung noona." Jieun nodded. She looked at Yongguk. Himchan left to the kitchen. 

"You don't want to go home ?" 

"Not yet, baby. I will leave with Youngjae today." he glanced at Youngjae. Jieun nodded happily. Himchan opened the kitchen door and smiled to Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter