Still Loving You

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan entered the cake shop with one hope. He wants to meet Yejin. But as he push the door opened, he saw Yejin with Youngjae eating a cake with a smile on their faces. He tried to breath normally although his heart were in pain. 

"Hi, Himchan-ah." Yongguk greet him as he took care of the counter. Himchan looked at him and smile bitterly. 

"Where is Jieun noona ?" 

"Oh, she in the kitchen with Hyosung noona. You want to meet her ?" 

"No. I'm fine." Yongguk nodded but then he looked at Himchan faces. Himchan turned his head to Yejin and Yongguk followed his gaze. 

"They are just friends." Himchan looked at Yongguk. "They are just friends. Trust me." Himchan nodded hesitated. 

"But they are so close." 

"You bet. You asked her to be with Youngjae. Remember ?" 

"You know about it ?" 

"Daehyun, Hyosung noona and my girl know about it. Youngjae told us after we saw Yejin cried so hard like she will never stop. Thanks to Youngjae. He makes her felt better." Himchan looked down. 

"But.... they are still so close." 

"You can complaints about that. It's time for you to take her heart back. It's your fault, you know." Yongguk reminds him. Suddenly, Yejin came with a smiled on her face.

"Hi Himchan !" Yejin waved to him. Himchan smiled birghtly. 

"Hi." he wave dbut still in nervous. 

"Yongguk-ah, I want to paid for the cake and the drinks." Yongguk nodded and pressed something on the machine money and they exchange money after Yejin saw the receipt. 

"So, are you going somewhere after this ?" 

"Oh, yeah. I'm with Youngjae are going Everland maybe." 

"With Youngjae ?" 

"Yes." she answered without looked at Himchan. 

"But-"

"Is everything done, Yejin ?" 

"Yes, Youngjae-ah. A m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter