Another Person In Mind

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Himchan looked at the television although his mind were in another place. He tried to think any possible that might happen. Yejin changed. She didn’t pick up his call neither reply his messages. Whatever Yejin did, Himchan have done before. He know Yejin still mad at him.

He didn’t blame Yejin if she asked to breaking up with him but everything will be harder after that.

“Yejin...”

“If you keep calling her name, it will useless, Himchan-ah.” Himchan sighed as he heard a voice behind him. Hyosung looked at his head as he sat down on the couch.

“Try to call her, Himchan.”

“She will never pick up my call, noona.”

“Try.”

“I’m trying. But she.... hates me.” Himchan muttered. Hyosung shooked her head as she walked to the kitchen.

----------

Yejin went upstairs after a dinner with her father. She opened her door rom and went inside. Then, she closed it and went to the bed. She laid on the bed while looked at the celing.

“Will you marry me ?” Yejin said. Slowly, make a shape of smile. She grabbed the phone to called Youngjae but then stopped when she got three missed call and four messages from Himchan. She read it but then, ignored it. As usual.

Although she wants to reply it but she need to be strict with her decisions to be mad with Himchan.

“Whatever. Youngjae are my bestfriend now ! I don’t need you. Huh !” Yejin starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter