Can We Be Together Again ?

Lovebirds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin walked to the cake shop as she pomised with Youngjae to meet him at there after school. Yejin walked lightly with a smile although her heart still in pain with what had happened yesterday. She looked around and when she reached the shop, she opened the door and smiled. Youngjae and Daehyun are talking with each other at the center table in the customer space. 

"Hi Yejin-ah !" Yejin smiled and sat next to him. Daehyun are surprised with their intimacy. 

"Wow, dude ! You got her ?" Daehyun smirked. Yejin tilted her head. 

"What do you mean Daehyun ?" 

"Ignore him. Let's eat cake. I'm hungry." 

"I want black forest special." 

"Yah, if you want a special, ask for yourself." Youngjae stood up and left the table. Yejin chuckled and stood up too. Daehyun sighed but then smiled. He shooked his head. 

"Yongguk-ah, I want this. Yejin want this. Slices." he told Yongguk that cleaned the fridge. Yongguk nodded and they left to another table. They kept talking and laugh as nothing happened recently. 

"Do you watch last night episode ? It was funny ! I told you !" Youngjae told her. 

"What did they do ? My dad was watching another channel. What happened ?" with that topic, they keep talking until the cake were arrived to their table. The topic changed as time changed to another hours. They still talking. 

Daehyun watched them carefully as he thought about something. But then, his phone ringing and Himchan names were appeared on it. He asnwered it and went out from the shop. 

"Hello ?" 

"Oh, Daehyun-ah ! Where are you ?" 

"Cake shop. Where are you, dude ?" 

"On my way to the cake shop." 

"What ?! Hell ! Why are you suddenly coming here, dude ?" 

"Yah, Daehyun ! Can't I go there ? My sister works there, dude." Daehyun sighed. 

"I'm sorry. I was just surprised. So where are you ?" 

"On my way, Daehyun-ah." Daehyun looked around. 

"I know but which part ?" 

"Accessories shop. Why ?"

"Panda shop ?" Himchan chuckled. 

"You know it." Daehyun ran to to the Panda Shop. That shop were sold accessories and it the most famous accesories shop in this neighbourhood. 

"Stay there, Himchan. I'm coming." Daehyun ended the call. Himchan looked at the phone with a weird faces but he shooked his head and kept the phone in his pocket. He choose an accessories carefully. When he found the perfect one, he walked to the counter and paid the things. At that moment, Daehyun was catched up his breath. Himchan went out and surprised to saw Daehyun in sweat. 

"Are you running, Daehyun-ah ?" 

"Where are you going now ?" 

"Cake shop, Daehyun. Is Yejin there ?" 

"Yes, she is." 

"I want to meet her. Apologize. I'm wrong." Himchan walked forward and Daehyun followed with heavily breathing due to run. 

"For ?" Himchan looked at him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter