The weeks later

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's POV
  "So, how was it with Niel?" Jiji asks.


  "Hmm ....." Mimi made ​​a thoughtful face, after which she beamed like a little kid when  gets a lollipop. "Great! Fantastic!"


  Jiji looked up from her nails and smiled at her friend. "I am very happy with you. Know....it is really strange time. You've always hated them, but now ..... you are related to one of them."


  "I know, this is very strange, but you know ..." Mimi put her nail varnish and leaned to Jiji, as if she was afraid that someone might hear. "I think, I love him. I mean, not only because he is my mate and it's mating season. Not only because we had golden eyes. But in....general."


  Jiji smiled slyly at her. "So that you fell in love with Niel?"


  Mimi blushed and looked away. "Yes."


  "Oh, this is great!" Jiji hugged her. "You have found true love, and in addition you are connected to him the end of life!"


  "I know." She said. "But I'm afraid that he does not feel the same. We only live for a week."


  Mimi over a week ago went on a date with Niel and returned with the news that they are a couple. And that confirmedarrow-10x10.png this golden eyes. A few days later, Mimi moved with Niel to their shared home, which was choosen for  them from school. Jiji sees her friend the first time, since then, because she was busy moving. Now, they sit in Jiji's house and painting nails, talking, gossiping.


  "Oh, I'm sure he loves you."


  Mimi smiled at her friend. She noticed that her friend looks tired. "Are you okay?"


  Jiji was surprised at the sudden change of topic. She raised one eyebrow. "Yeah, why would I not be?"


  "You look tired. When was the last Did you drink blood? Your parents are left, and I'm afraid that you will not eat."


  "I'm fine." Jiji said, but her friend did not believe her.


  Jiji's parents three weeks ago left on the business. They should come back soon. Jiji did not care. Despite the fact that she is alone in the house and has a lot of free time, she wants to make her parents returned.


  Jiji still worried about whether she will have mate. Mating season is about to end, and she has not found anyone yet. Her friend do. And she does not. In fact, Jiji did not drink the blood of more than a month. She's tired, it's hard for her to focus on one activityarrow-10x10.png, she can not learn, she can not eat human food, though she should want. She can not think of anything too much. She will quickly get tired. She often feels weak, but she kept it to herself. Why? Because she does not want anyone to worry.


  What happened with Chunji?


  Everything was back to normal. Jiji and Chunji hate each other. When the occasion arises they quarrel and experience. But it does not bring such satisfaction as before. Chunji already didn't smiling. She also did not. He does not blink at her and does not try to kiss her. She did not too. You could say that they became enemies again. But they have something in common. They have not found a mate.   And they are terribly worried about it. But everything is back to normal.


  Speaking of the event at home Jiji. Chunji one day, talked to her about why she ran away when she saw the blood. For him, it's like heaven. Although it is better fresh blood. Straight from the man. She said that she felt bad, but he did not believe it. In the end they came to an agreement that she will not say anything about it. Why? Because she's upset and said that she will talk about him and L.joe. Their battle.


  Jiji knows that she will not stand long without blood. Even now, her senses are very sensitive and can hear beating hearts of the people. Very clearly. When the vampire is very hungry, then turn on him new senses to survive. Can sense the hundreds of kilometers of man. It's very distracting Jiji.


  Soon mating season ends.As soon as the mating season end, the boys will come to her and profess his love for her. But she always politely refuses.


  "What will you sing tomorrow?" Mimi asked.


  "I do not know yet." Jiji said.


  "How did not you know?!"


  "I did not think about it ----"


  "But that's tomorrow!" Mimi said aloud. "When are you going to learn words? It is already evening!"


  "I do not know, Mimi!" Jiji burst. "I do not know if I'll find a mate. Do not know when my parents will return. I do not know if Iwill be  ever loved by someone. Do not know whether I am a good vampire. Do not know if I drink blood once more. Do not know how much more I can take. I do not know what is wrong with me. I do not know if I will soon lose my temper. "One bloody tear rolled down her cheek.


  Mimi's eyes softened. She had never heard that a vampire was so torn. She quickly hugged her friend and asked vampire. "When was the last time you drink blood?"


  "About a month and a half ago."


  Mimi pulled apart her friend and looked into her eyes. "You know that I can bring you blood."


  "But I do not want to."


  Mimi shook her. "But you must!"


  "You well know that I have the blood in abundance."


  "Please do. Do it for me." Jiji shook her head. "Let me help you."


  "Not in that way." Jiji said. "But I know what will be useful to me."


  "Everything for you." Mimi smiled.


                                                              ***


  "GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" Ricky ran into Chunji's house without knocking.


  "Hey!" Chunji said. "What's wrong with knocking?"


  "I have very important information!" As far as possible, Ricky smile became even broader.


  "What is it?" Niel said. Now he jumped along with Ricky, waiting until he terminates his prophecy.


  "Areo you girls?" L.joe said, slightly annoyed with their jumping.


  "You know, hyung, you should not be like that! Since Ricky has come up with something that must be important." Changjo scolded L.joe.


  "Calm down everyone. Match is going, and you argue!" CAP said.


  "Stop it." Chunji ordered. "As soon as we return to watching this."


  Teen Top gathered to celebrate the fact that Niel has already a mate. Everyone was surprised that it was Mimi, but she was nice, so guys accept it. Chunji recently confided to the guys why he was a player. They started like Jiji less. But she did not notice. Chunji was last a little confused. Now Niel is with Mimi for forever, and he has not found anyone yet.


  And have this project. He and Jiji had only two pairs. They should be end the project. But he was very confused.


  He thought that everything was back to normal. They were arguing again. They again did not like. But he always looked at her when she is not looking. Often he is obsessed with her ​​neck. Sometimes he would like come and kiss her. But over time these feelings become weak. Probably they are gone.


  She often returned in his thoughts. Recently, even he is a little worried. Why? Jiji often fainted at school, and her parents do not know anything about it. He wants to know why she'd ran out her home when there was blood. He wanted to know why he has a portfolio of confusing feelings for her. He wants to know why she still swoons.   But he needs to move away from her. But he has to do a project.


  Chunji did not know what to do. He did not talk about his feelings to guys, because he did not want them to began to say that he fell in love.The only plus say that by Jiji, he became the player is that the guys do not say that he loves her.


  "What's that?" L.joe asked quietly.


  Ricky took a big breath. It was at that moment Chunji's heart hurt. Before him stood an image as Jiji sits and rolls down her cheek a bloody tear. At the same time once again saw his living room and across his cheek also rolled down one bloody tear.


  "Hyung? Are you okay?" Ricky asked, concerned.


  Vampires cry by blood. But vampires do not hardly ever cry. But if they have they cried with blood.


  They all turned their faces towards Chunji. He was just as confused as they are. He got up and ran into the yard at a speed the vampire in the second.


  L.joe stood up and said. "I'll go talk to him."


  Everyone nodded, and he walked out.

 



  Chunji sat on a wooden bench and placed his hands on his face.

 

  * What's wrong with me? Why I see her face? Why on my cheek rolled down a bloody tear? *


  He felt someone put a hand on his shoulder.


  "All right, pal?" It's L.joe.


  Chunji looked up and L.joe saw a red streak on his cheek after the tear. "No." L.joe could not be more surprised. "I do not know what's happening to me, L.joe."


  "But why do you cry? It is not in your style."


  "I do not know. I need to think. But first I'll go wash my face and then we will find out what Ricky has to say to us. You can tell the guys to forget about this?"


  "Ok. But remember that you are my best friend. You could tell me about it."


  "I know that." Chunji smiled.


  "Tonight we have a snack." L.joe smiled while showing his fangs.


  "Of course." Chunji answered and he was gone.


  He left only a gentle breath of air. L.joe stood there for a moment and wondered what happened. But he could not come up with anything, so he went back to the boys.


  "What happened to him?" Niel asked concerned.


  "Forget about it. Soon he will come to us and -----" L.joe did not finish the sentence, because Chunji suddenly appeared next to Ricky.


  "Why were you so excited?"


  "So ..." Ricky took a deep breath. "I HAVE A MATE!"


  Everyone was surprised by the first few seconds. But after a while they started to smile. Chunji too, but it was not a sincere smile. He wanted to hide the pain that his friend has another mate.L.joe noticed it, but said nothing.


  "Congratulations!" Teen Top began to offer congratulations to him and then asked.


  "And where is she?"


  "Do you think that I would bring her to a house full of boys?"


  "Oh, and how's her name?" Chunji asked.


  "Choi HyeRi." Ricky said proudly.


  And then .... he started talking about his mate.


-----------------------------
I'm sorry if it was boring.
I update again tomorrow! Yeeey!
Please subscribe if you like the story and leave a comment!