Unofficial Date

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  I heard someone knocking at the door. A smile crept on my lips and I got up. Chunji poked his head.


  "Ready?"


  Suddenly I felt a little overawed. I do not know why. I always felt at ease in his company, and suddenly I'm shy. I forced myself to nod head.


  Chanhee was dressed in a simple plaid shirt and jeans. I wore a pale pink strapless dress. For this necklace in the shape of a heart. Dress adjacent to the body and ended up on my knees. I'd be dressed in something more more elegant, but we had to pretend 'enemies', so I could not really dress up.


  Chunji took my hand and let me lead. We had to walk to the mall, but we did not mind. In the middle of the road, he let go of my hand and we started to act like friends.


  "You ... you still have problems with drinking blood?"


  I answer. "I ..."


  "I'm sorry, I should not have asked. Just to not drink enough blood, you do not have full capabilities. You are weaker, slower ..."


  "I know." I quickly said. "I think I'll drink the blood every day. Starting tomorrow."


  Chunji hugged me. It was so unexpected that I blushed. Previously, we kissed, and now I blushed when hugging? What's wrong with me?


  Chunji quickly pushed me away.


  "I'm sorry. I got carried away."


  "You are often apologizing today."


  He laughed"What do you say that I teach you?"


  "You? Taught?"


  "Yes. I'm going to train you. Thou shalt run and catch the animals."


  I thought he was joking, so I agreed and we went.


  Hyeri, Ricky, Niel and Mimi were waiting for us at the fountain outside the center. The girls had similar dresses to me, but in shades of blue and purple.


  "So, where we going now?"


  "I thought of going to the swimming pool." Niel said. We all agreed and went on swimwear.


***


  I had a black swimsuit, two-piece and strapless. Mimi was purple, and green Hyeri. I was amused that the guys had trunks of the same color as their partner.
The whole time, I kept the distance with Chunji. Others knew that we were a sort of 'enemies', but managed to keep the good in each other's company. Mimi once asked me if  Chunji and I are friends, but I said nothing. She still knows her.


  We started sliding down the slide. First, we had to slide down one by one. Everyone arrived except me. I felt strange. I was afraid to go down, but the loud cries of 'Come on, Jiji! You can do it! Jump! ', Meant that I did it.


  I heard my cry, and fell into the water. As soon bounced back and found myself nose to nose with Chunji. I blushed and pulled away. No one dared to comment this. Although I suspect that Niel and Mimi guess something. Rikcy and Hyeri were too busy with themselves to notice something. But the other two were watching everything like hawks.


  For the next two hours, we all laughed, teased each other. The pool was filled with a variety of jumps, slides and was even jacuzzi. We played volleyball, we pour the water and threw us to the other pools. No one noticed that Chunji and I enjoyed ourselves as friends. Or maybe they noticed this, but did not want to spoil the moment? I do not know, but I had a lot of fun today.


  At the end we sat in the jacuzzi and drank drinks. Mimi shared with us news about the school gossip. Everyone laughed and we sat there until our skin was not wrinkled.


  Then, again, we have the shopping center, but we decided we'd go explore shops. At the beginning we walked all together, but then we split into boys and girls.


  "What do you think? This suit me?" Hyeri asked.


  Both, me and Mimi look at her and turn heads. We disappear for a while for the hangers for after moment given green dress for her. We looked at her in-this-will-you-look-better, and wait until she comes out of the dressing room.


  Next, we went after store and buy. Do not we noticed the boys, but we did not mind. I thought that they are in a restaurant and clogged with food. Mimi agreed with me, but Hyeri said that they play on the slot machines. So we set up. If Hyeri win, me and Mimi have to kiss our partners on the cheek, in the center, where everyone can see us. I thought it was probably more a punishment for me, but I was sure I was going to win. Hyeri, if lose, will have to take out Ricky in the booth, which makes the picture. Boys hate these things.


  We watched shirts with imprints of our stars, when I said that I was going to the bathroom. I went, combed hair, took advantage of the toilet and looked in the mirror again. Then I smiled and left. Next to the bathroom I turned to the right to go to the shops. When I turn left, once again,  I do not know where it leads.


  I had been to turn right, when suddenly a hand grabbed me and pulled me into the left corner. I wanted to scream, but my attacker covered my mouth with his hand and the other holding my waist. As he turned out, the turn is a dead end, and no one comes here.


  My heart began to beat faster. Did someone just kidnapped me? I took a deep breath and felt the familiar scent. He turned me around and forced the wall. A smile lit up at his face.


  "You scared me, Chanhee." I said quietly. "Why did you kidnap me?"


  He laughed deeply. "I could not get along without you. Did you know that to be with them is that I can not do anything to you and it frustrates me."


  "What can not you do?"


  "This." He kissed me firmly. I felt his hands on my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. When he slipped his tongue into my mouth, I moaned softly. After a moment, he leaned his forehead against mine, breathing heavily.


    "Oh." I said. That's all I could squeeze out of myself. His kiss made me completely exhausted, but I felt great.


  "I think you should go. Girls probably will not peace."


  "Yes. I Should." Even so, even for a moment we stood, then he pulled me away first.


  "I'll walk you to the corner. 30 seconds later, I'll leave."


  I nodded. "How did you know that I am here?"


  "When I left, I noticed as you enter. Thought that I should take the opportunity."


  "And you think well." We smiled.


  I went back to the girls. They were still in the store. I do not think they saw that I was not there for a little too long time.


  "Jiji."


  I guess I was wrong.


  "What take you so much time?"


  "As I left, I met a friend of my dad, and you know that It was fitting to talk."


  Both nodded heads.


***


  The boys were found a half hour later. Everyone was hungry so we decided to go for pizza. While eating it, Niel went to the bathroom.


  "Just do not be the same as Chunji." Ricky said.


  "Huh?" Asked Mimi.


  "Oh, Chunji went to the bathroom and he was gone for forever."


  Girl surprised, and I exchanged glances with Chunji.


  "Chunji met Umma's best friend and talked to her."


  Mimi and Hyeri exchanged glances. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. Corner of my eye I noticed that the corners of the mouth Chunji, twitching. Girls may learn something guess, but Boys can not. As if they found out that I am a friend of Chunji's mother, and Chunji is a friend of my dad, it would be wrong, because it's a lie.


  "So, what are you doing, girls?" Niel asked when he returned.


  "You know, we go shopping." Hyeri replied, biting a piece of pizza. "And you?"


  "We played on the slot machines. We wanted to go to eat, but we waited for you."


  Oh no. I, Mimi and Hyeri exchanged glances. Hyeri threw up her fist and shouted, 'I won!'. The guys looked at her when she celebrated victory dance. Mimi and I look at us.


  "Ok, you better get it over with."


  Mimi leaned over and kissed Niel on the cheek. I did the same thing, but quickly pulled away from Chunji. The guys looked up surprised.


  "You and Chunji?" Ricky squeaked.


  I immediately began to protest. "No, this is a bet! Mimi and I think that you'll go to eat, but Hyeri thought that you will play the game. She won, so I and Mimi had to kiss our partners on the cheek. "With that, there was silence, after which we all burst out laughing.


  When we finished eating, we strolled. Mimi and Niel followed by the hand, and Ricky involved Hyeri. Just me and Chunji did not touch each other. I want to hold him by the hand now. But I can not. Chunji began to walk more slowly and we walked a few meters away from the others.


  Suddenly, I felt his fingers intertwined with mine. I tried to jerk his hand, but no avail.


  "What are you doing? What happens when they see us?"


  "Do not worry." He smiled at me reassuringly. "We are far away from them, and how to turn, then we will be ready to slump from each other."


  I took a deep breath, but not objected. For a few minutes we walked and talked so quietly, and then we heard Mimi asks where I am. Me and Chunji quickly set sail our hands and looked at them. Luckily, they did not notice, how we were holding hands.


  "Why are you so far away?"


  I do not know what to say, but I did not have to. Chunji once said. "We wanted to give you some privacy, stuffed cabbage."


  Others shrugged and concluded that it was time to end our triple date.


  Although it was not the official date, I was happy.


---

I changed the font. I do not know why, but it seems to me that it's better.
So I update on Wednesday.
How was this chapter?