Strange words

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's POV

  I was in the middle of lunch with Mimi, when the director came out and started talking.
 
  "Peace! Silence! As you know, today started the Mating! There will be an appeal on this issue, but they decided that after lunch you will learn about it. Like every year, we're choosing two families, which will lead movings and other things . Big applause for the parents of JiMin Park and Lee ChanHee! "
 
  I choked at the end of this sentence. That's why this year will be so important? My parents will be able to control me? Noo ... 
 
  Everyone clapped and whistled loudly as I could not say anything. Mimi comforted me by saying that it's nothing.
 
  After lunch I went to a class on physics. Physics is a nice subject, but I must sit with HIM, so it's no longer so cool. God, how it happened that a girl like me has to sit with him? Well, when we were in the first year, I sat down with the Bom, but Chanhee annoyed me like hell, and, of course, ruined everything.
 
  I talked to the Bom, as it is cool to be at her age. [She was then in the last year.] The teacher came in and class was quiet. In the middle of his lecture on the rules, I felt like someone threw something on my head. I turned and saw him.
 
  He sat, with his sinister smilearrow-10x10.png. I knew something was wrong. Or something is going to be. But I was stupid and did not pay attention to him. After a while, I felt a tug on my hair. I turned around and saw food in my hair. CANDIES!
 
   I was furious. Then I did not know what it will bring. If I  known, I would not do that.
 
  The teacher asked, what is gravity. I raised my hand. I must to respond.
 
  "So ..." I reached my hand into the bag and took out a lunch. I openedarrow-10x10.png the box and there was rice and gravy. "Gravity is such a thing!" I threw the entire contents of the box on Chanhee. Class roared with laughter.
 
   The teacher command Chanhee to go and clean. When he left he could not do anything but, even in this situation, he grab a little of food and threw in my way. Of course he hit.
 
  The teacher could not let this get away. After the lesson has called us to himself.
 
  "Your behavior today is ridiculous. You stay after school for a month."
 
  We were unmoved.
 
  "And what? Are you okay with this?" Teacher asked.
 
  "Chanhee often wrapped me in trouble. Despite my ratings, I am staying sometimes after school." I answered.
 
  "Oh yeah? This will give you another penalty. You will be sitting together as long as I am teaching you." We started to protest, but he stopped us. "If you behave badly you will clean the class after school. Now, go."
 
  So from the first class I have to sit with Chanhee. Sometimes we get in trouble on the physics. And then clean bench. But when he told us to clean the bathroom that was the last time I ran into trouble on his lessons.
 
  I went to class and sat down, as usual, at the end, near Chanhee. I threw the bag on the floor.He just looked at me for one second and then playon the phone.
 
  I was surprised. I took the notebook and pencil. He still posted a message on the phone. I watched him. In fact, he is handsome. How repainted redarrow-10x10.png hair seemed to be really deep blood. But that's not important. It is important that it is broken. Not natural.
 
  I'll never forgive what he did to me sometime. I can not look at him as a friend. He hurt me too much. Suddenly he looked up and saw that I look at him. I looked away quickly.
But as perfect Chanhee, he saw this.
 
  "Am I so handsome? You can not stop looking at me?" He asked.
 
  * No moron, you're my enemy. *-I thought.
 
  "N-no. Are you crazy?" I asked.
 
  "No,  handsomes people like me never go crazy, right?"
 
 
Chunji's POV
  She frowned at my question. She seemed confused.    "What are you're wondering?" I ask, because I can not stand the silence.
 
  About a thing. Mybe you were crazy first and then become handsome." She said.Then quickly covered . Before I could see what was going on, I started talking to her.
 
  "If I have to be handsome and crazy, you have to be beautiful and submissive." Immediately my face became redarrow-10x10.png. I am sure that my face was like the color of my hair.
 
  We turned away from each other, a little embarrassed. O saw her cheeks were red, too.
 
  I wanted to explain it, but the bell saved me. During the lesson I could not do anything, but I looked at her. The teacher explained the mating. Only at the end, when he changed topic, I listened to it.
 
  "As you know, your other half will be the person wchich you will have honey eyes. [I'm talking about eye color. Such Gold.] After that wou will need to livearrow-10x10.png together. In one house. As soon as possible. Remember that everyone will get their chance. Nobody chooses the person. If you have eyes, you have to report it to the principal. He will help you with dwelli. Remember: your other half can be anyone. I wish you good luck!" Then the bell rang.
 
  I felt a little strange with what I said to Jiji. But the way she looked at me ...
 
  I walked down the hall. I wanted to exsplain things with JiMin, but I felt that someone bumped into me. It's Jiyoung. My  new girlfriend.
 
 
Jiji's POV
  I wanted to explain this strange behavior, but Chanhee left the classroom before I could do anything. I went out into the hallway and started to chase him, but when I see Jiyoung bumped into him, I turned back.
 
  Wait a minute? Jiyoung? His girlfriend is not Krystal? When I walked past them all became clear. I heard a whisper Jiyeon.
 
  "You broke up with her?"
 
  "Yes, sweetie." He said.
 
  And everything is clear. And for a moment I thought he was changed. I'm stupid! For great LEE CHANHEE girls changed in few days.
 
What's gotten into me today? The mating will probably strangest thing in my life.
 
------------------------------------------
Okay, I know it can be boring, but I was busy with my tests.
Soon it will be better.:PP
I know it's silly, but I can not do that. TT.TT
GodnessSmile.:D