Normal day

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jimin's Pov

  "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" I heard my alarm clock in the morning as always. I sat on the bed and heard voice of Umma.
 
  "Sweetie, do you wake up? Today's a great day!"
 
  "Yes Umma! Soon I will go down for breakfast!" I scream, then take my uniform and go to the bathroom.
 
  It is as usual: I brush my teeth, get dressed, put the ink on the eyelashes and eyeliner.
 
  Then I take the bag and start to come down for breakfast. As always I pulled down my skirt a little, because I think it is too short.
 
  "Umma, Appa." I said, bitting a piece of muffin.  "Mating season is coming up, and, you know, I'm curious, how did you meet each other ."
 
  "Oh, my daughter, this is a very interesting and long story and if you do not want to be late for school, then you need to go. We'll Tell you later."  Umma told.
 
  "Okay." I said, little disappointed. "I'm going to school."
 
  "Oh, but you only ate one muffin. You have to eat more." Appa said.
 
  At this point I pull into the bag lollipop which was larger than my hand. I know, they probably were thinking about something different.
 
  I go to the garage and get into my Cabrio.
 
  As usual, I hide a lollipop. I'm going to buy a hot chocolate.
 
 
Chunji's POV
  I was still in the land of dreams, when someone began to poke me in the arm.
 
  "Chanhee! Get up!" Screamed my Umma.
 
  "I get up, get up. Give me five minutes and I'll be in kitchen."
 
  "Good. I hope you won't be late at school. Meeting season is starting. You have to be there in 10 minutes."
 
  After a few seconds, came to me the meaning of the sentences. RING IS SOON!
 
  I got up as my bed was burning. I took a school uniform. I went to the bathroom.
 
  I went down. I poured hot chocolate and I added to that a little blood.
 
  I looked at the clock next to the refrigerator. It was 7:20 am. I turned around to see Appa and Umma laugh.
 
  "What's so funny?" I ask.
 
  "You." Appa replied.
 
  "Umma, you should not lie to me like that."
 
  "I know, but you came here in 10 minutes." My Umma smiles.
 
  "Okay, okay. Chanhee put the shirt correctly. I will tie a tie." Appa said.
  Then I looked at myself.
 
  Shirt was half loaded. Tie hanging around my neck. I took out my shirt and do the other things.
 
  "Happy? I'm Leaving." I said a little angry.
 
  "But you didn't eat." Umma said.
 
  "It's nothing. I have chocolate and blood." 
 
  I got to my new Toyota. I drove straight to the café. And noticed the guys sitting and talking.
 
  "Whats up!?" I said.
 
  "Hello hyung!" Ricky says.
 
  "Oh Krystal called. Said that she loves you." L.joe made fun of me.
 
  "Do not mock! It's not my fault that all the chicks want me!" Exactly as I spoke I heard someone's cough. And laugh.
 
As I turned, I could not see anyone else except her.
 
 
Jiji's Pov (Jimin)
  I was in the middle of a conversation with Mimi, when I heard that voice. Mimi knew immediately what was going on. She said:
 
  "Do not pay attention to the ."
 
  I nodded and she continued on.
 
  Suddenly I heard L.joe says Krystal. Even Mimi stopped talking. Then his words.
 
  "... all the chicks want me!"
 
  I couldn't do nothing but laugh. But I tried to mask this by coughing. We were next to their table, he heard me and turned in our direction. Ricky started to laugh and cry.
 
  "Hahaha! Chunji hyung! Haaahhaha!"
 
  "Shut up." Chunji growled. I could not stop and must said something.
 
  "They want you? Or your big EGO will make them scream?"
 
  All of Teen Top (except Chunji, who stood and pouted up) even Mimi, laughed.
 
  "My belly, oh my..!" Niel said through laughter.
 
  "Come on Mimi. Bye boys." I said.
 
  We left and went to school.
 
  Everything was going well. Until the appeal. It was time when I was surprised.
 

------------------------------

I'm sooooooo sorry that it's so short!

I'll try to make the next chapters longer!

Bye,

GodnessSmile :D