Another Plan II

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Jiji listened to what  Jiyeon said. She guessed why Jiyeon hates her. But she never thought that this will be all that much.


  "From kindergarten you were a star. For nothing worked. Always you had what you wanted. Unlike me." Jiyeon continued.


  Jiji tried to get out of the clutches, but it brought only greater effect. She could feel her wrists woody. Blood was buzzing in her veins.


  Chunji looked at the woman in front of her. He could not believe it. He could not allow himself to think that Jiyeon can do it. Jiyeon, who laughed at his jokes, which gently smiled.


  "I always knew that this moment would come." Jiyeon smiled. But it was not the smile that Chunji used to see. Oh, no. It was a predator's smile. "You, kneeling in front of me. And Chunji, by my side. You know, I have always liked him. Thought that one day we will Mate. Getting along perfectly. But then ...." Jiyeon pursed her lips.


  Jiji guessed that she was concerned about the kiss. As if instinctively, Jiji hand reached to touch her lips, but unfortunately, it was impossible. She cursed for the hundredth time in the head. It is not for the fact that she was jealous, she would not have to now be in this situation.


  "The Kiss." Jieyon uttered the word with such disgust that even a man holding Chunji, shuddered. "And then some inevitable way you and him are Mate. Without exaggeration. You and he were always in the Director for your jokes! But he still wanted to join you together. What this give to you? Hm?"


  Jiji wanted to say something, but the guy behind her, warned her.


  "Madame, you are still a long haul?" It was evident that he was a little frustrated by this situation. "This girl biting."


  As if on cue, Jiyeon looked at Jiji, who tried to bite off finger to another person."Just a little bit."


  Chunji was able to disintegrate. He only now realized that he could not judge people. Too much trust in them. Jiji was trapped in front of him, and soon to be killed. It's slowly killing something in him. And you know what was even worse? That he also could not move. This situation broke a barrier in his heart.


  "You always argue with Chunji. Always hated him. And it was good for me. Beause I love Chunji." Jiyeon looked fondly at Chunji, but frowned when she noticed that he was looking at Jiji. "It was my chance. I could have it. Until this incident happened." The last sentence she spoke through her teeth.


  Jiji sensed that a lot of the time it is not. She frantically tried to find a way to get free. She could practically hear the cogs, spinning in her head. Jiyeon quickly noticed that her movements became more nervous. She smiled triumfen and further continued. But Jiji didn't listening.


  Chunji, sensing the fear Jiji, also tried to free himself from the grip. He had a couple of plans. Chunji could play for time to Jiji gained time. But no, he felt that he had to help her. He must protect her.


  Jiyeon, when she saw Chunji writhes, she said. "Chunji oppa? Something wrong? I promise that they will release you when I kill her."


  Jiji and Chunji heads, at once, lifted up and looked at her. "You?"


  "Yes." Jieyon sighed. "I changed my plans. I have to take matters into my own hands."


  Chunji eyes widened when Jiyeon pulled out a dagger. Dagger was long. It was about 40 inches long. Jiyeon probably held it in her hand.


  She slowly walked over to Jiji, who had tears in her eyes.Jiyeon pretended to have a golf club and swung a few times, but did not hurt Jiji.


  "Much more fun, would give me a pin in your heart."


  Chunji started becoming more jerk, and his fangs slid up. However, Jiji closed her eyes and lost herself in everything that surrounded her.


  Jiyeon little annoyed by what Jiji did. "Are not you afraid? It might just begin!" Jiyeon drove a dagger on hand Jiji.Jiji moaned in pain and in the corners of her eyes sparkled with tears. Chunji could no longer stand and cried.


  "Why do not you let go? She'll not do anything to you!"


  Jiyeon turned to Chunji. "Oh. She did and that's a lot."


  "That's not true." Chunji protested.


  "What?"


  "Jiji was just herself."


  Jiyeon snapped and went to Jiji and put the dagger to the throat. "Give one sensible reason why I shouldn't kill her."


  Chunji wondered frantically. But he could not think of anything else. This one sentence always come back to him. He did not know whether to tell the truth, but he will do everything to make her alive. So, he took a deep breath, looked up at Jiyeon. His voice was quiet as a mouse walking through the snow. Almost inaudible.

 

  "Because ..... I like Jiji."


---
Hi!
Surprised?
Btw, how was this chapter?