Girl

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Chunji's Pov
  I put my clothes in the closet. That will be all. Unfortunately, there is only one bathroom in our bedroom. And there is a dressing room. One.


  Most of my stuff is in there. At the beginning I wanted Jiji received half dressing room, but as I started to unpack my things, I changed my mind.


  In the end she is a girl, right?


  She does not need a lot of space.


  Happy and satisfied I started thinking about what it is now.


  I kissed Jiji.


  I smiled at the thought, but then scolded.How can I think of it this way? And so at all, where is she?


  What a pony!


  I began to look again at my house.

                                                 (living room)

                         (bathroom)


                        (Kitchen)


                                 (bedroom)


  Why I kissed her?


  I do not know.


  But as I think about it, it's probably not like it.


  Yes, Lee CHanHee.


  Yay! I hate her!


  So it was all a mistake?


  But I said L.joe that this is not a mistake ....


  I guess there is something wrong with my ....


  I decided to go into the shower.


  So, I did it.


Jiji's Pov
  After a few hours lecture my mom, I finally could go to my new home. I do not know for what reason, but I just wanted to live there.


  I wanted to see what it's like to live with Chanhee.When passing all the houses, parks, cafes, I finally drove to my estate. I began to be excited.


  Who would not be?


  Finally, I'll start a new life. No parents at home. I will not have to rely on a daily serving. I'll have to clean it by myself. Somehow these thoughts made ​​me feel nervous.


  Why?


  Because he will be there.When I pulled into the driveway of my new home, I noticed that there is nowhere Chunji's car. My smile fell. But as I looked up, it again did a great impression.

 


                                   (house)
  I left the car and waited. I waited and waited and waited ....


  Why is no one of my suitcases?


  Pabo!


  Now that I live alone, that I have to remove the suitcase myself. I laughed, because of my own stupidity. But then I remembered that I stand in front of the car. Alone. Doesn't it look weird? A girl stands in front of a car and suddenly laughs.I looked around quickly. Nobody is.


  Phew ...I went to open the luggage and saw how much stuff I took. I sighed.


  Chunji, help me.


  But where is such a thought? For a moment I allowed to pay to these feelings. But then the truth hit me like a stone.He hates me.Surely I am his enemy. He said he did not know why he kissed me. But he did not say that he like me.


  Maybe I'm ugly?


  No.


  Surely a lot of the guys profess their love to me.


  But ...


  I've never had a boyfriend.Why is that?Because I'm vicious? Because I'm annoying? Pabo! Chunji does not like me.


  I am only a temporary 'Mate'.


  He lives with me, because he has to. In a few months we will get back to our homes? But why do I feel hurt? I do not love him. I can not. Maybe I do not hate him anymore, but certainly, I do not love him.


  Pabo!


  How can I think that I love him? I shook my head at my own stupidity. I took the first case. Case was light.She seemed to up.Slowly I filed all the suitcases into the living room. This house is beautiful. I counted the number of my suitcases.


  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7


  That's a lot.After some thinking I decided that I'll take all upstairs down the hall, front of the door my new bedroom.


  So, I did it.


Author's Pov
  Jiji brought all the bags and stood in front of the door to her new bedroom.


  Um ... her and Chunji.


  All the feelings in her exploded. Love, jealousy, anger, hatred, happiness, excitement. But why? Jiji surely do not know that there is Chunji. She further thinks that Chunji does not arrived.


  * Buffalo! * She thought.


  Jiji took a deep breath and pushed the door handle. Their bedroom ...
This was beautiful. Very bright, large and..


  ..and it had only one bed.


  * Do I have to sleep with him? In one bed? *


  She took a step into the room and saw the wardrobe. Most of it was already occupied. By Chunji's clothes.


  * What? He is here? *


  Jiji very quickly got the answer for the question, because Chunji came out of the closet in a towel that was tied low on his hips. He also had another towel around his neck.


  Before Jiji squeaked, she noticed that his hair falling single drops of water. She had to admit that it looked y.


  And he was hot.


  But Jiji did not have time to think about anything other than his abs. It was not the same as on the beach. Now it was more private .....?


  Jiji did not know how to define it. She squealed and covered her eyes with her hands. Chunji also squeaked. He was very surprised to hear that there is Jiji. He quickly tried to cover his body and retreated to the bathroom.* Aish! What. this is embarrassing! *


  Jiji on the other hand went quickly out of the room. She leaned against the suitcase and took deep breaths.


  * How could he walk around the house almost ?! *


  Chunji stood in front of a mirror and tried to get rid of the blush on his cheeks.


  * How could she see my abs? And it's the first day! I think living with her will be much more difficult than I expected. *


  Chunji dressed in sweatpants and a loose shirt. He is going to run and relieve the tension. When he opened the door, he noticed how Jiji sitting on a suitcase and almost asleep. His head appeared cool idea.


  * This is for seeing my abs! Buhaha! *


  He leaned close to her ear and screamed. "I'm going oooouuuuttt!"


  JiJi immediately dropped from the case. She rubbed the sore spot on his head. *What is it?? * When she looked up, she saw the source of the problem. * He's like a throw-in in the .*


  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"


  "Did not you hear? I'm Going out!" Chunji said happy and went downstairs.


  "Aish!" Jiji mumbled and started to bring things into her bedroom.


  * You will pay for it, Lee Chanhee. *


  Chunji left the house, at the same time removing the iPad. He had to make a living. But where is he going? His favorite gym is closed for thirty minutes.


  He can run to L.joe?


  He his favorite song, put the headphones to his ears, and began to run around. His head was elsewhere and did not see the girl who ran in front of him.

 




  The girl decided to run. She could not bear the thought of Chunji is 'Mate'. She wanted to be his Mate. But what happened?


  Jiji happened.


  She really does not know moderation? After all that she sacrificed? After all that she has done for Jiji?For many years this girl's mind is clogged with ideas for how to eliminate Jiji. Even though sometimes she incarnated her plans into effect.


  But every time Jiji escaped from punishment.She wanted Jiji to be sent to another country. She wanted to burn her. She tried to cut off her head. She tried to disfigure her.But nothing worked.


  Jiji always won. And it pissed the girl.Now, she has even Chunji. What does she want more?Jiji always had what she wanted. Beauty, character, voice, she was talented, naturally nice, athletic. She is the most popular girl in school. If Jiji doesn't exist then this running girl would be Chunji's mate.


  The girl with brown hair clenched her hands into fists and she started to run faster.


  Jiji took her everything.


  Jiji took her everything.


  Jiji took her everything.


  The girl has already started to breathe on heavy gear. She is quuenka in school, but is not as popular as Jiji. She wanted to have Chunji as Mate, but he is with Jiji. And many other things Jiji gone, and the girl is gone.


  *If it's not her. If I did not help...*


  Jiji is not a bad person. She is good. And it annoyed running girl.She was so busy planning eliminate Jiji, she did not notice that someone was running. Moments before the collision that occurred to her.


  She does not need to liquidate Jiji. She can make her leave.But she forgot about it for a while, because she collided with some boy.


  Stop, do not 'some'.


  Lee Chanhee.

 

 




  Chunji was a hero (of course) and grabbed the girl's waist before she fell to the ground. Chunji know the girl.

  Time for them seems to have stopped.


  "Jiyeon?" Chunji whispered.


  But she only nodded her head. Chunji always liked Jiyeon. She was sweet and he never saw that she was bad to Jiji. He liked her as a friend. Or maybe more. He did not know. For a long time he had seen her only in the hallways, and when he wanted to talk to her, he did not have time.


  Jiyeon was too busy planning the attack on the Jiji that did not noticed that Chunji runs against her. She now looked into his eyes and thought he will kiss her.


  But Jiyeon mistaken.


  They looked into each other's eyes and thought it was impossible. So much time  taht they disn't see, and suddenly BUUM! It's like something drove them towards each other, they began to be closer to each other.


  Chunji suddenly noticed that Jiyeon's face turned to face Jiji. He blinked rapidly, and again he saw before him Jiyeon. He is just seeing things. He did not show his surprise.


  He covered her waist before the fall, and still keep her so. She took him by the neck. Their faces were inches from each other ....


  "Ey! Romeo and Juliet on the sidewalk! Give ball!" Someone shouted. They looked up and saw the boy, who was twenty yards in front of them and stamped his foot, annoyed. Chunji put Jiyeon on her feet. And think that he is unaware of what she was going to do Jiji.


  Chunji handed the ball and asked to Jiyeon. "Do you run?"


  "Ne." She said and flashed a smile.


  "And you want to go jogging with me? Talk the way. Long time no see."


  "Sure." Jiyeon said and she together with Chunji began to run and they talk about random things.


-----------------
What did Jiyeon for Jiji?
Why does she hate her so?
Mianhae! I should have updated yesterday, but I did not have a netbook.
It was only I got it today!
Yes, my netbook broke down, and my brother all the time playing on the computer. TT.TT
I promise that I update again this weekend!
And so at all is: how was this chapter?