Prepare

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Jiji pursed her lips into a thin line as she looked ahead. Four suitcases (red) standing in her room. She looked around again. Everything is already taken.

   Although most of her clothes will be taken back later.


  Today was to take only the most important things. Jiji sighed. She took two suitcases and lifted down. Then she returned to the top of the next two. Jiji went again to her room. She sat on the bed and began to think.


  Does she really have to live with him? It's all his fault! He's the reason she has to pack. This is before the director decided that they are Mates. Jiji took her purse. She looked at her strangely. It's all the rage. All of the flowers. Jiji was wearing an identical dress.


  But even shopping have not been able to make her feel happy.


  Jiji finally went downstairs, where her parents were sitting on the couch.


  "Honey!" Umma called Jiji, and she sat down. "We promise you that soon everything will return to normal. This idea is paradoxical. You can not spend the rest of life with him."


  "Exactly." Jiji's Appa said. "We are working on it. Fact that he kissed you, does not mean anything. If it wasn't the end mating season, that would be nothing."


  Jiji smiled sadly and hugged her parents."I really hope that soon I will be able to return home. How much it will take? Week?"


  Umma looked at her daughter. "It will take a few months." She said curtly.


  "But what ---" Jiji started to protest.


  "Hey, calm down." Appa said.


  "But how? I have to live with him for a few months?!" Jiji almost cried.


  "It's not our fault, dear." Umma said. "We have a lot of work, but at the same time we will do our best so you will go back home."


  "But can I come to you this weekend?" Jiji said with the smile that meant she has an idea.


  "Yes." The Umma and Appa said together.


  "Yeey!" Jiji screamed and began to carry suitcases upstairs.


  "But what are you doing?" Appa said.


  "Well... You said I can stay for the weekend! And today is Saturday!"


  "Oh, but not today. You have to go there. Director said that he will come and check on you. I'm Sorry." Appa Umma said and took the bags and carried them into the trunk.


  "Oh, one more thing, honey." Umma said. "Hold on." Umma pulled out the pepper spray. "You are using it when he will be sticky hands." Umma showed a gesture to Jiji followed her into the kitchen. "Even then you need to take." Umma said and pointed to the table.


  Jiji jaw dropped."Umma!" She groaned. "Do not you think this is going too far?"


  "No!" Umma said and pulled out a helmet.  "It's on your head.  And that's on feet...."


  It is probably going to be a long day. Jiji thought and watched as her Umma takes armor and shows her how to apply.


                                                                ***


  "How much?" Chunji said, annoyed.


  "Listen, I understand that you do not want to go there. But we need you to remind else about radiator manufacturer. Zero touching her! Do you understand?" Appa said.


  "Yes!" Chunji shouted. "I do not talk to her! Do not touch her​​! Do not think about her! Do not pay attention to her! Treat her like the air!"


  "Oh, well." Umma said. "And can you tell us why you kissed her?"


  "I kept telling you that I do not know. Forget it. How much time do you take to reverse this? Week?" Chunji raised an eyebrow.


  His parents looked at each other. Appa spoke first. "A couple of months."


  Chunji's eyes widened. "HOW MUCH!?"


  "Take it easy. We'll Try to bring you back as soon as possible for us." Umma said.


  "Okay. I'm on my way." Chunji said, and opened the door.


  "But the rules!" His Appa shouted.


  "I remember!" He called back and walked to the car.

  He checked if he had all his stuff, especially if he had all his hair care measures.When he was driving a car, someone rang.


  Chunji automatically answered.


  "How's my husband?" Someone on the other side pretended to be a girl's voice and sent a kiss.


  "Shut up, L.joe." Chunji said.


  "Oh, come on. After all, you get what you wanted. Have Mate." L.joe chuckled.
  "Stop it L.joe." Chunji said tiredly.


  "Dude, are you all right?"


  "I do not know L.joe. Do not know what was happening to me. I should tell you about things, and I'll tell you, but later."


  "Oh, take it. I want to know." L.joe pouting.


  Chunji turned off the engine and front while sitting in the car. Surely the car was in the driveway. On the driveway of his new home.


  "Are you turned off the engine?" L.joe said. Chunji did not answer. "Oh men, I know you did! You are at the destination site!" L.joe said.


  Chunji listen for it, but he broke. "L.joe." Chunji said, and suddenly L.joe silent.


  "I think that this is not the coincidence." He said and hung up.


--------------
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
It is short and hopeless!
I'm sorry!
Now I have a lot of tests and other things!
Stupid school!
I promise that at the weekend will be nice and long chapter!
Bye!