Kids

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Jiji got up first and went to the bathroom. Usually, she does not require a lot of makeup, but makes an exception today. Why is that? For most of the night, she could not sleep a wink. Still thinking that Jiyeon would come and take her. And when she slept, she dreamed of her nightmares. Jiyeon torturing her, things like that.


  When she saw herself in the mirror, she groaned inwardly. She does not look good. Big dark circles under her eyes and terrible lack of sleep apparently.She coveredarrow-10x10.png up imperfections and tried to smile.


  Not succeesful. But when she thought about what is done today, she returned better mood. She will not be alone. Chunji will help her. She dressed herself.



  When JiJi came, she did not see him in bed. For a moment she wondered where he was, but heard some noises from the kitchen. She slowly came down and saw that Chunji got ready. Okay, maybe not combed, but still according to Jiji, he looked y.


  Wait, y? What do you think? Aish! I must stop to think so!


  He did not notice her. Jiji thought it would be a great opportunity to get back at him, so she slowly walked over to him. She wanted to stab a finger in his ribs. When she was two steps away from him, she felt a wonderful smell. Pancakes. Yummy. Suddenly her stomach growled, and the whole plan fell apart.


  Chunji heard it, turned around, surprised that Jiji stalked him, but also amused that seemed to rumble in her stomach.Unfortunately Jiji hadn't the idea that he will turn around and flew frying pan, straight into her head. Chunji also noticed it and stopped frying pan, but so rapidly that pancake landed on the refrigerator. They both looked up as a pancake collapses after a refrigerator and falls to the floor. This caused amusement.


  "Are we always doing a mess in the kitchen when we are together?" Jiji asked when it was cleaned up and both sat down to eat.


  "I think so."


  For a few minutes you could hear only the sound of silverware hitting plates. Chunji ate first and he sat back, looking like Jiji eat.


  "Do you .... Do you think Jiyeon will come back for me?" Jiji said, then put a piece of pancake into the mouth.


  "No." These words gave Jiji reassurance. "For us." Jiji's face fell. "Do not be sad. Soon as children come."


  "Oh, you know when they come? 'Cause Changjo said nothing."


  "I think in hour or two."


  "You do not know when?" Jiji said accusingly.


  "You said yes to being a babysitter. I am only an assistant. And it is none of my own accord."


  "Do not complain. And you did not have anything to do."


  "How do you know Jiji? Maybe I meet up with the boys?"


  "Changjo and Ricky have plans. Niel is with Mimi. L.joe and CAP have fitness room today. What you had to do, Chanhee?"


  Chunji narrowed his eyes at her. "Okay, I wanted to soak up the sun."


  "But the kids are more interesting."


  "Mhmm."

***


  Bell rang at eleven. Quite early. But there is nothing to complain about. Jiji ran quickly to the door and opened it. Rikcy and Changjo had a hat and sunglasses. They also wear shorts and t-shirts. Jiji thought they were going to the beach.


  But it doesn't caught her attention. Just a girl and a boy. She looked at five-years old child and she had black, long hair, which ended around the ribs. It was obvious that the big curls were natural. Not done curling iron. Jiji jealous of the girl. She will be very nice when she is older. Rikcky introduced her as EunSu. Eunsu was wearing a pink dress with straps, ending above the knees.


  The boy called JunSu. He clings to handle sister and looks at all the big eyes. The boy was dressed in blue shorts and green blouse. He also had hair like his sister. Dark and slightly curled at the ends. Jiji thought that they would have to have beautiful parents. Children seemed happy.


  Changjo gave her bag, which contained the requirements. Diapers, baby cereal, blouse for a change and the like. Jiji had yet to ask for a few things, such as if children are allergic to something? What time is the afternoon nap?


  When they all have dealt with it, Ricky warned that Junsu and Eunsu are the kings of aegyo. Jiji laughed and said that he is the best. Ricky denied it and said that if they wanted  something, don't look them in the eye. Jiji took it as a joke.


  Children watched as the guys get into the car and drive off. Then Jiji took them inside. She introduced herself and called Chunji to come down. He was impressed by the beauty of the children (which was to be expected) and at the beginning they all sat down on the couch and eat cookies.


  "Why Unni lives with Chunji?? You are like our parents? Live together and have children?" Eunsu asked questions.


  Chunji and Jiji looked at each other. They were married, but ..... well, they really hated each other once. And now? Their relationship is complicated. Do not are enemies or friends. More than enemies, fewer than friends. Chunji said that they are married, but do not yet have children.


  Yet? Does he have something in mind?


  The kids wanted to watch cartoons. All in all, it was quite different than Jiji thought. But it's still good. When the children went to sleep, Jiji was in the kitchen and Chunji came to tell her about it.


  "That's good." She said. "They should take a nap."


  "I think so too. This is tiring."


  Jiji laughed. "They just do nothing Chanhee. This is not tiring."


  "Okay, it's not."


  "They have a pillow under the head?"


  "Yes."


  "A blanket?"


  "No, it's warm."


  "But they should be covered with blankets. Come and get."


  "Yes sir." Chunji saluted and they both laughed softly.


***


  Children woke up and they were hungry. Chunji offered that will make porridge for the boy and cook something for the girl. Pabo. Why? Because it was necessary to change the boy's diaper, and he did not want to. Grand Chunji afraid of diapers for children.


  While eating, Eunsu asked.


  "We will go to the playground?"


  "I want!" Junsu said.


  Jiji wondered, not knowing whether to allow. She was very afraid that something might happen. Eunsu noticed the smell and prodded Junsu. Jiji noted that the girl was smart for her age. Both did aegyo.


  "Please! Please! Please!"


  Jiji has them right away. Ricky was right. They look so sweet that you can not refuse them. Chunji laughed. He knew that Jiji could not resist but when he watched the children, he knew that he could not refuse them.


  They agreed that after eating they will go to the park.


---
I had to update tomorrow, but I thought I'd do it today.
By the way, how was this chapter?