Accident

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Chunji's POV
  I quickly ran out of the house. What is Jiji doing here? Why is she covered in blood?


  My mind was working at top speed, trying to arrange everything. I came up with a theory. She faints, right? She is as white as paper. Is impaired. When people served the blood, she ran away.


  Maybe she has problems with blood? She can't drink it too much? Maybe she loves to drink blood, and she's still drinking it, even when she's not hungry? Yes, it would fit.


But maybe she still does not like blood. Maybe she faints from malnutrition?
  I do not know.


  But now, when I stood three meters in front of her, I do not know what to do. Jiji raised her head and smiled evilly. Her fangs gleamed in the light of the lighthouse. She was frightening.


  But it was not Jiji. It was not her.


  After a moment, her eyes softened. I think she lost control of her body. Jiji regained authority over her own body and fainted.


  I ran to her and caught her before she fell to the ground.


  What am I supposed to do now?


  I took Jiji bridal style and walked to the gate. Should I take her in? I can not just leave her like this.


  I looked around. The sky was dark and it was filled with stars. The full moon gave a beautiful white glow to the skin Jiji, which seemed to be even whiter.


  Body


  This thought came to me so suddenly that I almost dropped her. I can feel the clearly death. She had to kill someone. But why?


  WE can not kill. We catch people in the trap, then drink the blood and finally erasing the memory. In this way they do not remember that we drank their blood, and we are full.


  I lay Jiji down next to the wall and I started to look for the body. I did not have to look far. A few blocks away, was lying  great bush baby. It was maybe nine years? I winced at the sight. I pulled the baby and saw the wound. To my surprise, it was a girl and she was still alive. This means that someone else is here. Quickly I took the girl and put her next to Jiji.


  I went back to that place. When I went further I found him.. He was in a terrible state. You could see that he was fighting for his life. Jiji had probably get nervous because in his chest was a big hole. Heart was not there. I felt it was his. I pulled the guy and dragged to the girls. I took a black bag and put men inside.


  I got the Jiji and a girl. With my speed a vampire, and I took them to Jiji's house. Then I went back to the man.I do not know where to bury him, so I put it in the washing machine. It's good that Jiji's partents aren't here.They will return soon, but until then, Jiji has time to bury him. But what are we gonna do with a girl?


  Wait, WE? I mean, what she would do with a girl?


  Jiji was in her room, and the girl next to her. I started to look for blood. She has blood in the house, right? Then I could do a transfusion and the girl will survive. At the beginning I searched the kitchen and I have not found it anywhere.


  She probably hates blood, because if she would have loved the blood, she would have a home blood. I sighed. 


  Surely this is the vampire house! Here must be blood.


  Resigned, I took a cloth and soaked it. I walked over first to the Jiji and wiped her hands, legs, neck, face. Now at least she was not in the blood.


  When I went once again to wet the cloth, I heard someone moan. I walked into the room and saw that Jiji sitting on the bed. She was confused. She had not even noticed that I'm here. She slowly looked up. When she saw the girl, she fell out of bed.


  Honestly? She looked sweet. I chuckled.


  She looked at me, and she just noticed that I'm here."What are you doing here? What is she doing here?" She pointed to the girl. Jiji probably rarely puts fangs because she spoke slurred.


  "Sit down." I said. "Or not. Go wash up and change. Then I'll tell you what's going on. You have blood group A in the fridge?"


  She blushed slightly and said quietly. "Don't."


  I sighed. "Why a vampire can not have blood in the house?"


  "I did not want it." She said and ran to the bathroom.


  I stood there in shock. She did not want blood? I guess she does not like it. But she is a vampire ....


  I walked over to the girl and wiped her hands and legs. Jiji and I started to work. For the first time. She brought to Ella (Jiji said that she has such a name) a shirt. Admittedly, she it was a little too big, but it's the best thing we could have for her. At last, she was only nine years old.


"Where's her father?" Jiji suddenly asked. She was dressed in jeans and a shirt that says 'I am the best.'


  "I left him ..." I started to say, but after a while I came up with the idea. "How do you know that her father was hurt?"


  "I .... I remember everything." She whispered, and she almost started to cry.


  "Do not cry!" I yelled. Previously, I saw her as she cried and I cried too (despite the fact that we were in other houses).


  Suddenly her grief is evaporated and replaced it with anger. "What are you doing? Huh? What did you do when I fainted?"


  I sighed and began to tell her. "And then I put this guy in the washing machine, and I began to clear."


  She said. "Thank you."


  Slightly awkward atmosphere filled the room.


  I called first. "That's it. Where will you bury it?"


  "I?" She was surprised, and I nodded. "I think you mean 'WE'. You have to help me."


  "BWOCH?" Now, I was shocked. "I can not help you!"


  "If you do not help me and do not hide the body, I will say the parents that you hid it here."


  "And how are they sure it was not you?"


  "Because I have small fangs and are there any other holes. My fangs do not match." She said and smiled triumphantly.


  "How not? After that you killed him!" I defended myself.


  For a moment, her face a grimace crossed. "You know that I can enlarge the hole. Men have greater fangs. And I'm a woman."


  "Forgot I tell anything, ugly woman." I mumbled, so that she did not hear.


  Unfortunately she heard. "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAID?! You are fat !"


  "MWOCH?" I was indignant. "I? You are the fat girl!"


  "Greasy hair!"


  "Curves legs."


  "Broken Face."


  "Pig."


  "Buffalo."


  "Pony."


  "YAH!!" We both cried.


                                                                  ***


Author's Pov
  JiJi came to class. It's been two weeks since that event. Both buried the body, two towns away in the forest. Chunji helped her a lot.


  And the girl?


  They took blood from the blood bank and they did a blood transfusion. Then she planted her to the hospital. Now the girl is living with her ​​aunt. Jiji secretly paid money to her account. She is terribly sorry for her.


  Jiji is wearing this:



  She sat down at her table. Chunji was not here. They, recently,are very little talking to each other. They are not arguing at all. Jiji said Mimi, that is  she sad, because she could see how someone kill a man. But she did not mention that she killed the man, and that he was later buried.


  Chunji told the guys that he has a bad mood, because he do not have a mate. Jiji heard rumors that today will join a new student to the school. She is reportedly a mate.


  Jiji was forced to say Chunji that she hates drinking blood. Now, Chunji knows that she lost control and killed people, but did not want to.


  Mating season is about to ending and will soon be end. Jiji dreamed and did not notice that Chunji went to class and sat down next to her.It was only when the girl came and said to him, Jiji be awakened.


  "Oppa?"


  He looked at her and nodded, without interest.


  "Hold it." She gave him chocolates. "I hope you accept my love."


  He took out his earpiece and said. "There's mating season. Unfortunately, I can not accept this."


  She went away sad, and he sighed.


  Jiji knew perfectly what he was doing. She already has a whole closet full of things like that. Guys come in almost every day.


  It was one of the advantages, as you have a mate. Others know that you're with someone and they do not profess love. But when mating season is over, this thing starts again.


  Jiji noted that recently there was something strange in Chunji. When she looked at him and he looked at her, she saw something in his eyes, but she does not know what it is.


  Again, it happened.


  When their eyes meet, he looked at her neck. Chunji his lips and quickly tucked the headphones into his ears. He put his hands in his pockets and began to look at the stony eyes of the board. He does not pay attention to  Jiji and Jiji worried. About him. But as soon as this thought came to her, she threw it, saying that it's impossible.


  It was a physicist and she had to sit with him. But today was substitute. She came from a Poland. But when Jiji was asked if she could change, she was not allowed.


  "Jimin, come here and read my poem." Jiji nodded and walked over to the desk. She turned to the class and began to read.


  "Your lips are like cherry reds ...." Jiji smiled. She had still cherry lip gloss.
  "Your smile, like the sun in the sky ........."Jiji read, and Chunji listen.


  He did not shun her because he wanted to. He did it because he has a problem. He think he falls in love. He believes that this temporary and tries to avoid it, but it's hard. For two weeks he avoids it. Yet it is mating season, and he did not want to have her as a mate.


  Werid, right?


  He would like to have her, but he does not want to be associated with her for his whole life. What would happen if he touched her, and he will have honey eyes? He could not have it back then and he would have to live with her for life. To have children with her.


  He began to listen to the line.


  "Your body is beautifully sculpted ...." She said. He looked at her from top to bottom, and gulped.


  "Your eyes are happy ...." She raised her eyes for a second and they have established seconds of eye contact.


  Chunji suddenly could not sit still. His whole body tingle . He knew that feeling. He wanted to approach her. But he refrained.


  Jiji said the last line of the line. "Your lips are sweet like cherry ...."


  Chunji don't stand. He ran up to her in the vampire speed. This means that the event, which took place took a few seconds.


  He grabbed her by the neck with one hand, and the other hand he grabbed around her waist.


  She looked up in shock and she fell straight into his lips.


  He pressed his lips to her lips


-----------------------
Yay!
My friend said that the action of the story is starting now :3
So I update on Tuesday or Wednesday.  ;_;
Please subscribe and comment! :D