Memories

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Hi!

So, here's the new chapter! Now, I will write a few sentences about the story and so on xD If you don't want to read it, you mustn't, because that's my own note. Btw if you will read it, it will be nice. ;D

So... When I started to do this editing (maybe re-editing?) I was in horrible mood, because... there was so much errors! Of course, I try my best, but I know that not everything is perfect (Just a reminder: English isn't my first language). But I think that now, you can read it and everything should be clear (To be honest- sometimes even I don't understand myself, I mean - what I wrote in some places O.o).

And I didn't change anything in my story! 

From now on, I will do regular updates. I planned to write one chapter for a week, but If  I had time (holidays! :D) I think that maybe I will update even one more chapter xD

I hope you guys understand me and I'm inviting you to read!

Ah, and one more thing. The rest of the history will be probably from Jimin's POV, but still I'm not sure.

 

PS. I'm sorry because I do a little mess.  I hide chapter 33 by mistake, I didn't meant to do that. When I was writing this chapter, my mom called me and I couldn't end chapter 40. And for some time I forgot to click "Hide chapter". OMG I'm soo weird xD Please forgive me, if you read the beginning of this chapter and were thinking "why it's so short?" xD sorry, again ;)

 

 

   Jimin's POV

   I sat on the couch. It was hard to believe in it, but it was something that I had to do. Chunji wasn't home, because he went somewhere. I don't know where, but I understand why he do this. We decided to rebuilt our trust, and we started to do this by just normal things. We were going to school, eating together and so on. We weren't exposing our feelings, so probably all school is thinking that we are still enemies. 

   However, we were like it for only two weeks. We must tell our parents about golden eyes and we did it. But their reaction was completelyarrow-10x10.png different than what we were thinking it would be.

   *Flashback*

   The silent was really heavy. But they don't scream, were mad and anything. Chunji was holding my hand, what was really helpful. 

   "Well" My Appa started. "It's.... unexpected. But there is something wrong in your story."

   "You know, we're happy that you're together and so on, but..."

   "Just say it." Ms. Lee said.

   Chunji's Umma sighted. "You know, charm is something weird. People, that are under charm, usually are seeing something that doesn't exist."

   "Not usually." My Umma interjected. "Only sometimes. And I...no, we aren't sure if your honey eyes are true."

   *End of flashback*

   I don't want to remember the rest of this visit. It was painful. We just... confirmarrow-10x10.png that we haven't honey eyes. A guy, who was my father's friend, come to us and he said that we couldn't have honey eyes. So, it was only Yuri's trick. That means, that she was in our town for a little long time. 

   I said about everything to Mimi. Probably Teen Top knew about it now.

   Chunji is broken or something like that. I know that. I'm not feeling good, too. But I'm sure about one thing: we are still going out. Besides, mating season was over some time ago, why we don't noticed this?

   Even so we can be together and dating. Because he love me, and I love him. He said this to me two weeks ago. 

   I heard a noise near the door.

   Chunji come to me and sat next to me. He grab my hand.

   "You know..."

  "Were have you been?" I asked quietly. I wasn't mad at him but  I was worring.

  "Some time ago, I found a little waterfall or something like this, behind our forest. I was there. Jimin, don't misunderstand me." 

   My eyes were big. He wanted to break up with me? 

   Chanhee, seeing my eyes, sighted. "No, Jimin. I still want to be with you. But, you know... I was wondering what will happened if our parents come to us someday and said " Everything's clear. You can come back to our houses."  It's not something that I am really looking for. " He smiled. "I want to be with you and I want to show it for everyone."

   "So, we will be lovey-dovey in school, huh?" I asked with a laugh.

   His eyes were shinning. "Be careful, because I think that I will really enjoy our time in school."

   "I think it's time, when we are going to be together for real, right?"

   "Yeah. I don't even know, how much I wanted it to be that way, till I said this today."

   I started to be a little sad. "But I was the one that wanted to hide it..."

   "Stop it. From now on, we will be like a real couple."

   I smiled cunningly. " But... Will you handle it? You know, I won't let you go after week or two."

   His face became close to mine. "Don't mind. You are the one that I won't let go. Never."

***

   I felt uncomfortable. Today, I and Chanhee came together to school. Or by his car. I still haven't mine. I'm not sure when I will have it back. Now, we were sitting in his car. It still was like 14 minutes for the bell to rang. Chanhee  went off and come to my side to open the door. I stand next to him, but he caught my bag and took my hand. When we were going to the enter of school, he bend to my ear and whisper.

   "Don't mind them. They will get used to see us like this." 

   I blushed a little and nodded. He laughed a little and bit my ear. I jumped. 

   "Hey! Not in school, okay?" I was super embarrassed

   Chanhee looked at me. "I said that I will enjoy this time, right? So don't take away my plans."

   I couldn't believe it.

   Oh, it will be a long day.

***

   People were... surprised, I think. But there wasn't something like 'let go her' or 'go away from him', so I think that everything is good and everyone accepted it. Well, I was wrong.

   It was the lunch time, I and Chanhee were sitting really close with Teen top, Mimi and Hyeri. It was fun, I think. Besides - I saw it in their eyes. They were a little happy that we are together and so on. I noticed one thing: Chanhee is always holding my hand or sometimes kiss me on forehead or cheek. I must ask him later why he is doing this all the time.

   Even if Chanhee is done eating I was still doing it, so I didn't see a girl, who sat next to Chunji and started to hugging him and so on. In one second, I was angry and wanted to do something to her. It was a little confused, because I'm not really aggressive. Chanhee tried to make her go away, but she wasn't listening.

   "Erm. " I started. "Could you go away? He's not yours."

   Girl looked at me with a pity. "I'm sure that someone like you couldn't take Chunji for a long. So I want to join. With the tree of us, it should be fun, right?"

   What I felt in that moment? Oh, it was so hard to say. I just wanted... I shook my head. Why my behavior is a little different than usual? 

   Chanhee sighted. "Go away, ok? I'm serious with Jimin, so leave us alone. You can say your friends that I won't be with them or anyone else."

   Girl was mad. But she goes away.

   "Hmm.." Started Ricky. "You will probably have a bad time with them. I mean, with us was like the same but they weren't coming in front of people. You have bad luck."

   "It will end." C.A.P. said. "But I think the same."

   "It's great that the school will end in two weeks."

   "Yeah. We..." Chunji didn't end his think. "Oh god! We forgot about our last pair!"

   My eyes went bigger. "Crap. How much time we have?"

   "Till Tuesday or Wednesday."

​   Today is Friday so.. we must go somewhere this week.

  "Everything's because of Jiyeon and Yuri." I moaned.

   Chanhee looked at me. "Hmh. "

   I caught his sight. "That 's true. By the way, why always the person, who wanted to separate us, is a girl?"

   Chanhee looked on the wall. He found there something interesting or what?

   "Hm.. I don't know."

   The rest seemed to have fun, but I was curious.

   At the end, I didn't know this.

***

   I was at ending to pack my things, when I heard a scream.

   "Jimin, are you ready? I won't wait for you until the world ends!"

   I laughed. " I don't believe you!"

   Well, it's Saturday and we are going on a trip. We will fly by the plane for 3 hours and then we will be on some island. Don't ask me why we are going so far, it was Chanhee's parents idea. Normally, I won't do this only for the project, but we will be there for 2 days and one night. So, probably we will have  a lot of free time, what means that we will be together. I really wanted this, because I..

   Oh, my, god.

   What if something will happened there? I mean, we're living together but we only kissed. No petting, no... ekhem... THIS. Why I am getting so nervous. We are sleeping together, but now I am afraid of something? No , this couldn't be happened. 

   But the question is: I want to do... different things with him? I know he is experienced and I'm a . I never have done it. So... He knows this or not?

   I'm surprised that he do nothing to me when we are in our home. He don't want to do it with me? Or maybe I'm not attractive?

   ​I can't think about it now.

   We went together and went in plane. Chanhee started to talking.

   "So.. I know that we mustn't go so far for a history but I think that we need this."

   What? "What do you mean?"

   "Eh." He took my hand. "I want to spend some time with you. We have an appointment and it will lasts 3 hours. So, we will have all afternoon, evening, night and tommorow to be together. I know that that thing with Yuri is done, but with Jiyeon? I'm not sure. I want us to spend more time without people saying weird things."

   "So.. I think it's okay."

   "Only okay?" He raised his eyebrow. "You know, I expected something like.." He try to pretend a girl's scream.

   I laughed and squeezed his hand. "Hm.. I was wondering about one thing."

   "O-o, it's bad."

   "Why?"

   "Because you're thinking."

   I hit him in the arm and gave him death gaze. 

   "Ok, ok. Say this."

   "Well, I was wondering about one thing. Why you are always holding my hand or just touching my skin? It's not like I don't like it, I do. But..."

   "You don't know? It's normal. I want to touch you. " My heart skipped a beat. "But, I heard that after honey eyes, it's worst. I mean that I can't stand to be next to you and don't touch you. It pass after few moths. So.. I want now to touch you, but I'm wondering how bad it will be after honey eyes?"

   "You asked Niel or Ricky about it?"

   "Yeah. They said that's the worst and the best thing ever. Because, you know, we're boys so we want you, girls, but they said that after honey eyes they must almost ever holds hands, if they don't, it will be.. painful. But when they touch each other is just wonderful, so I'm not sure if that's good or not. "

   "Wait. Girls don't have this?"

   "They have. But it's not like with us, men. I have no idea why."

   I smiled. Now, I am wondering if something will happened at this trip. But what will be after honey eyes? Chanhee is experienced but I think that he likes... doing this? So what will happened?

   However, I will think about it later. 

---

Leave a comment or subscribe me, if you'd like to!

I hope you enjoy this :D 

Next chapter will be in 7 or 10 days , I think xD

Edit:My computer got mad at me and doesn't work. Again. Sorry, but new chapter will be later.

Have a nice day,

GodnessSmile! :*