Third Pair

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Minho in the car called his wife, Yuri, that he will arrive with guests. As it turned out, Jiji missed a turn and instead of going one kilometer to the village, she went ahead. She was slightly embarrassed. But Chunji just snorted and said:


  "You and your GPS."


  Minho had a very comfortable car, taking into account his work. He lives with his family in the village and all the vampires stick together. He by day patrolling the grounds and in the event of an emergency must notify the other about evacuation.


  All the way, Jiji looked out the window and admire the views. Many did not see, because their way lasted ten minutes. Chunji all the time was talking to Minho. He liked the idea of ​​living in a village of vampires. But Jiji preferred to live in a big city. With people.


  The village, according to Jiji, was not really a village. Rather, a small town. But there were no blocks. Some homes were smaller and the second larger. Many children were playing in the yards, teens met in the parks. Here, everyone knew who was. Not like with them.


  Minho pulled up to the white house. Outside, on the bench, sat a little girl. When he got out of the car, she threw herself into his arms. If Chunji remembers well that her name is KyngMi.


  KyungMi was six years old with long blond hair and a pale complexion. As for her age, she was very tall and slim. After a while, the woman appeared at the door. The adult version of KyungMi. She was named Yuri.


  Woman cordially invited them inside. The corridor was peach-colored, but the living room was blue. From the kitchen came the delicious smells. Chunji and Jiji a little surprised when they offered them dinner, but did not mind.


  After dinner, they all sat in the back, in the garden. KyungMi had to go pack up, because she is going on a trip. Yuri and Minho sat on the same bench, so Chunji and Jiji sat in the second, in front of them.


  "At dinner, you mentioned something about the project." Began Yuri.


  "Yes." Jiji smiled. "We have to find five couples and hear their love story. They must also be stories of our parents."


  "So." He continued Chunji. '' I got the idea, now to find a pair in the village of vampires. "


  "You went up so much to us?" Minho asked.


  "Yes."


  "And none of you have complained?"


  "Chunji litt - Ouch!" Jiji groaned when Chunji stepped on her foot.


  Chunji grunted. "Great time we had. But before we drove the train."


  "So." Jiji said, rubbing the foot. "We would like to ask you about your love story."


  "Our story is a little sad." Yuri said.


  "We grew up in this city." Her husband said. "My parents were killed during an attack by werewolves. This was when I was 18 years old."


  "It has been ten years." Thought Yuri and Minho continued.


  "I was devastated. Yuri had more luck and her entire family survived. Here, in this city, a lot of people are average when it comes to wealth. But she and her family was rich. When they heard about the tragedy at once gave funds for the reconstruction and guards. Past ten years, there was no panic. The security is great. "


  "But security was later, remember?" Yuri interrupted. "They began to rebuild the town and for a time no one guarding the border. My parents turned out to be generous and how hear that the famous general was dead, took Minho home. He helped us in a variety of things."


  "The General?" Chunji said.


  "Yes. My father was a general."


  During the reconstruction of the city, Minho and Yuri were very much to each other approached. At first, no one knew. They both enjoyed the secret meetings. Often they go out of the rooms and met in the yard. Sometimes Minho talked to her in the hallway. No one even noticed. They were caught up in the work of rebuilding the city.


  After three weeks, the father of Yuri nabbed them how to walk in the garden when they were holding hands. The sun was setting, and no one knew where Yuri went after work. Her father started to look for her. And when he found , he was surprised that he has not noticed that. These looks, evening walks, helping. Honestly? He was happy that she liked him. They both found Mates.


  He stood before them with a severe expression. They both are scared because they do not know who jumped. Minho instinctively pushed Yuri back, but when he realized that it was her father, he greeted.


  "It was the stupidest thing you could then say that." Yuri commented. "Good morning, Mr. Kwon. It was evening."


  Jiji and Chunji chuckled and replied Minho. "I was upset. Thought that someone is attacking us."


  That same evening, at dinner, they all know about their relationship. And, of course, they were surprised that they were so long dating. But no one had any objections. After dinner, when Minho escorted Yuri into the room, he dared to kiss her. Not on the cheek or nose, but on the lips. Yuri was surprised, but did not protest.


  "I thought the evening could not be better. Daddy covers us, but accept our relationship. Entire family as well. Then the kiss. And Honey eyes."


  "Honey eyes?" Jiji looked like a puppy.


  "Yes. This was my best, but the worst day in a life." Yuri said.


  "The worst?" Chunji frowned.


  After the kiss, Yuri and Minho ran to tell the others. Everyone was very happy at the news of this. But during sleep, werewolves attacked again. This time was no such great damage as before. For some, they just kill some vampires. But for Yuri was the most terrible. Her entire family died in the attack. Minho quickly hid her somewhere else and went to fight. Unfortunately, there were more werewolves. But they just wanted to kill the family of Yuri. After some time, they were stunned Minho and get together to Yuri's Umma.


  Minho vowed to defend the city at all costs. And to this day, there was no attack on the village. Minho still afraid that they'll be back for Yuri. But now things are going great. They have a daughter and are happy vampires.


  Chunji and Jiji been a while and talked to them about everything.


  "What about you two? Long you two been together?" Minho said.


  They both looked at each other. "Eww."


  "That mean you're not together?" Yuri raised her eyebrows.


  "No." Jiji denied. "The director decided that we would be together and we live together. But we did not even have golden eyes."


  "It's not fair." Chunji said.


  Yuri and Minho looked at each other knowingly and smiled at them.


  "What?" Jiji was surprised.


  "Nothing." They both accordance answered.


  Then Chunji and Jiji thanked him for dinner and went home. Minho asked them if they really do not want a ride, but they refused. I mean, Jiji refused. Chunji really wanted to ride, but she decided that the walk would do good for him.


  "And do not you dare scare me."


***


  They both returned in silence. The sky was getting slowly pink, as it was difficult to see through the trees. We could hear the chirping of crickets and their shoes, walking along the path. It was a moment where there was the awkwardness. Jiji wondered what they could mean by the looks. Chunji while thought he had to do something with those kisses. Is he crazy that he almost kissed her twice?


  The train was the same. Silence. None of them dared to say anything, and it was getting dark. The only light that was lit, the lamp on the table between them. Next to them there was no one. 

 

  Only when both were in the bedroom, Chunji wanted to take the conversation.


  "You know, when, in the forest, the kiss ...."


  Jiji interrupted. "It can not happen anymore." Jiji's heart wept at the thought, but they should not be together. This situation can not happen again.


  Chunji heart stopped for a few seconds. What did she say? It hurt him. A lot. He saw that it hurt her too. At this point, he had wanted to draw her to him and kiss her. He found himself on the fact that he pulled out his hand to her, but hid it, scratching his head.


  "It's not the end. So we'll do it anyway. Now, we are kind of friends, okay?" Jiji held out her hand.


  Chunji took her and stifled the impulse to not let go of her. "Okay."


  Jiji quickly went to the bathroom, he did not have to look at how much it touched her.


---
Sorry for not update! My computer died for a few days.
But! This is my 30th chapter! Yayy!
How was this?